• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Choosing the Correct Show Number for Receipts: A Guide for Direct Sellers

In summary, when putting the show number on receipts, it is important to use the number that matches in P3. This is because it is the number that customer service will have on record and is necessary for any returns or inquiries. It is recommended to use P3 printed receipts as they contain all the necessary information for both the customer and consultant.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I'm new to all this but I have a question:

I have shows booked in P3, some with later dates than others. I have had a show booked for Feb 28th for almost a month (show #4 in P3, but really will be show#11), but I also have two catalog shows this week (show #7 and #8). When putting the show number on the receipt, should I use the show number that matches in P3, or use my actual show number? :confused:

Thanks,
Karen

I personally do not put the show number on the receipt but you should go by the number in P3. It doesn't really matter the order of how your shows are entered but the numbers need to match.

They do need to match- because when you submit it, that's the Show Number that Customer Service will have on record. If the customer ever calls to do a return (or another consultant, or even YOU), you'll need the Show Number of record.This is why I am going to start sending P3 printed receipts to my customers- not just the 3-ply receipts you hand write. (Since you're knew, that's the Receipts you print through P3- you have to by the P3 Receipt Paper from Supply because it has the back-side filled out with the guarantee information). But when you print them, it has ALL the information: Host name, show date & show #, your name/consultant ID, product they purchased and it's warranty coverage info. And the customer service info is on the back. So no matter where they are, as long as they have their receipt, they can get their customer service taken care of.

This is one of the reasons I use the P3 receipts. I always forget to write in all that stuff on the 3-ply one. It does have my stamp on it, which does have my contact info and consultant number, but no show number.

Hi Karen,Welcome to the world of Pampered Chef! It's great to hear that you have shows already booked in P3, and even better that you have a show coming up on February 28th. As for your question about show numbers, it's completely up to you. Some consultants prefer to use the show number that matches in P3 for consistency, while others prefer to use the actual show number. Ultimately, it won't make a big difference, as long as you keep track of all your shows and their corresponding numbers. If you're still unsure, you can always reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef support team for their advice. Keep up the great work and happy cooking! Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is "Show Number on Receipts"?

"Show Number on Receipts" is a feature that allows businesses to display a unique identification number on their receipts. This number is typically used for tracking and record-keeping purposes.

Why is it important to have a "Show Number on Receipts" feature?

Having a "Show Number on Receipts" feature can help businesses keep track of their sales and transactions. This can be useful for inventory management, tax purposes, and customer service.

How can I enable the "Show Number on Receipts" feature?

The process for enabling the "Show Number on Receipts" feature may vary depending on the point of sale system or software you are using. However, it is typically found in the settings or configuration section and can be easily turned on or off.

Can I customize the number shown on my receipts?

Yes, most point of sale systems or software allow for customization of the number shown on receipts. This can include adding a prefix or suffix, changing the format, or starting the number at a specific value.

Is it necessary to have a "Show Number on Receipts" feature for my business?

While having this feature can be beneficial, it may not be necessary for all businesses. It ultimately depends on your specific needs and preferences. It may be helpful to consult with an accountant or business advisor to determine if this feature is necessary for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
hmolah
  • lkprescott
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • esavvymom