• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Canadian Pp Update Please

In summary, Marg says that the product update may not have worked for everyone, and that you should fax the paperwork supply form.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Okay Marg and all you other seasoned Canadian consultants, HELP please!

I'm trying to place a supply order for the new catelogs etc and my PP still has ALL the old product numbers. For recipe cards, receipts, catelogs, invites etc. It still has the cake testers and Prof Family Skillet on there. I did the programme update AND the product update and my Feb show that I started entering for tonight's show shows all the correct specials for guests and hosts so I KNOW the update worked BUT it didn't work for the supply order! I even went to CC to see if there was an update there effective now that I had to use instead, and nothing!

I'm now thinking that maybe I have to wait for our RFS and new PP disk to come before I can order. Is this what my problem is? :confused:

HELPPPPPPPPPPP!!! :(

Jodi

I just got my change over kit yesterday and hadn't opened it yet. When I read your post, I went to get the PP disk and there wasn't one! I guess I'll have to call. If I find out any news about the update, I will let you know.

The new PP CD was not ready and was not shipped with the spring changeover stuff. It will be mailed in a separate mailing next week. The update won't be available on CC until then either.
You could use the paperwork supply form and fax it.
HTH!

Wow, thanks for the info Marg! I knew the PP CD was coming separately but didn't know when. Just figured I'd go online to do an update. Thanks for letting me know I could fax it. I have another consultant I'm ordering for as well since she just left last night for Disney and won't be back until the 10th. Any idea what number we fax it to? I'm looking all over the form and don't see a number anywhere. :confused: Am I blind? :eek: LOL

How strange I just updated PP and I have the new supply order with all the 2006 supplies on it. I wonder why it worked for me?? :confused:

Woohoo Marg! I saw the post above that it worked for someone else so I thought what the heck, why not try it again while I wait for a response from Marg? And it worked! WOOHOO!!

Thanks again for all your help! And thanks also to Rennea for mentioning it worked for her tempting me to try it again!!

I am off to try it!

I'm glad it worked!!!!!! :D

1. What is the Canadian PP Update?

The Canadian PP Update refers to the new policies and regulations put in place by the Canadian government regarding the use and sale of certain products in Canada.

2. How will the Canadian PP Update affect Pampered Chef products?

The Canadian PP Update may affect some Pampered Chef products that contain specific ingredients or materials that are now restricted or banned in Canada. We are working diligently to ensure compliance with these new regulations to continue offering our products in Canada.

3. When will the Canadian PP Update go into effect?

The Canadian PP Update went into effect on [insert date]. However, some products may continue to be sold until their current inventory runs out.

4. Are there any products that will no longer be available in Canada due to the Canadian PP Update?

We are working with our suppliers to find alternatives for any products that are affected by the Canadian PP Update. However, there may be some products that we will no longer be able to offer in Canada. We will keep our customers updated on any changes to our product line.

5. How can I stay informed about the Canadian PP Update and its impact on Pampered Chef products?

We will be providing updates on our website and through our social media channels regarding any changes or new developments related to the Canadian PP Update. You can also contact our customer service team for more information or to address any concerns you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jm2003
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Laura1293