• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Show Numbers in P3 System: A Guide"

In summary, to access the P3 system for organizing show numbers, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "P3" tab on the navigation bar. You can also create custom categories for your show numbers by clicking on the "Categories" tab and selecting "Create New Category." To edit or delete show numbers, go to the "Show Numbers" tab and use the corresponding buttons. You can also merge show numbers by selecting them and clicking on the "Merge" button. To export your show numbers, go to the "Show Numbers" tab and click on the "Export" button to generate a CSV file.
lkprescott
Silver Member
I know this may seem silly but this is how my brain works. :blushing:

When I enter shows into the P3 system do the show numbers have to be in chronological order? I just noticed that I forgot to add my open house and don't know if I should renumber the others and add in my chronologically or if I should just ignore the time/date thing and go with the next open number...

??? Or am I just over-thinking this entire process? LOL

Nope. They don't have to be in chronological order. Just add it in now.

Cool... so it really was just my uber-Virgo things must be in order mind in action then... Thanks!!

1. How do I access the P3 system for organizing show numbers?

To access the P3 system, log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "P3" tab on the navigation bar. This will take you to the P3 homepage where you can view and organize your show numbers.

2. Can I create custom categories for my show numbers in the P3 system?

Yes, you can create custom categories for your show numbers in the P3 system. Simply click on the "Categories" tab on the P3 homepage and select "Create New Category." You can then name the category and assign it to specific show numbers.

3. How can I edit or delete show numbers in the P3 system?

To edit or delete show numbers, go to the "Show Numbers" tab on the P3 homepage. From there, you can select the show number you want to edit or delete and click on the corresponding buttons.

4. Is it possible to merge show numbers in the P3 system?

Yes, you can merge show numbers in the P3 system. Go to the "Show Numbers" tab on the P3 homepage and select the show numbers you want to merge. Then, click on the "Merge" button and follow the prompts to complete the process.

5. How do I export my show numbers from the P3 system?

To export your show numbers, go to the "Show Numbers" tab on the P3 homepage and click on the "Export" button. This will generate a CSV file that you can save and use for your records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • tjb11675