• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Discovered Awesome Feature of P3!

In summary, the conversation discussed the discovery of a personal planner feature in the P3 program, which allows users to schedule calls, make notes, and print out their daily schedule. The speaker also shared their own use of a "category" in the contact portion of P3 for organizing and tracking calls. The other person expressed interest in trying out the personal planner feature.
pchockeymom
I was working with a new consultant last night helping her submit a show and other features of P3 (like how to keep track of expenses). Well, SHE clicked on the little calendar icon and we discovered you can use it as a personal planner! Hello! I did not know this! Schedule your calls, make notes of who/their numbers/reason for call, etc. And, you can see a day, a week, and a month at a time. And, you can print out your daily schedule.

I have been looking for a better way to organize my calendar and call schedule (love the consultant planning guide but it doesn't have enough space to really PLAN).

Thought I'd share this for any of you out there that have been using P3 a long time (like me:eek:) and didn't know this existed. Or, perhaps you've been looking for a new/better organizing system for your call schedule-check it out!

Pampered Partner is a fantastic program, which is why I've been so reluctant to go with the new program. The new program just doesn't offer many of the Pampered Partner features....at least not yet! I hope they will continue to improve it and put them all in there!!
Another thing I just recently did was to create a "category" in my list of choices in the contact portion of Pampered Partner, which states "wants a February 2013 show". This way, I'll have an easy, drop down list to make phone calls, and then can delete the list when I'm done! I'm doing this for the first time, but am thinking it will be a very easy way to look people up "at a glance", in date order, too!

That's great to know! I've been using P3 for a while now and had no idea about the personal planner feature. It sounds like a really useful tool for keeping track of calls and appointments. I'll definitely have to check it out and see if it works for me. Thanks for sharing this tip!

What is the new feature of P3 that everyone is talking about?

The new feature of P3 that everyone is talking about is the ability to easily track and manage project progress in real time.

How does the new feature of P3 work?

The new feature of P3 works by allowing users to input project tasks and deadlines, assign them to team members, and track their progress through a visual dashboard.

What are the benefits of using this new feature in P3?

The benefits of using this new feature in P3 include increased efficiency, improved communication and collaboration among team members, and better project organization and management.

Can this new feature be customized to fit my specific project needs?

Yes, this new feature in P3 can be customized to fit your specific project needs. You can add or remove tasks, set deadlines, and assign team members as needed.

Is this new feature available for all versions of P3?

Yes, this new feature is available for all versions of P3. It can be accessed through the web platform or the mobile app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robochick84
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • jcsmilez