• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Home Office Support Is Awesome!

In summary, the people at Tech Support are awesome and were able to help me with a problem that I was having with my computer.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I've been on the phone with Titus from Pampered Partner Plus Support for the last hour and a half :eek: ......and he was AWESOME! Thought I'd only be on for a couple of minutes to take care of what I thought was a small problem....turns out I had some pretty complicated issues with my new computer (yes, it's got Vista....and..oh yeah.......I bought it with my Feb Commission :D ...wooooohooooo). Anyhow, Titus was so helpful and patient and I think that even he learned a few things about Vista along the way. I am definately writing compliments to his supervisor.

So, all of you waiting to install P3 because of Vista....just do it.....but have Tech Support on the line to help you. It's a pain to get everything up and running and your files transferred over, BUT once it's installed you are home free! P3 is an awesome program too! I cant wait to use it, I think it will help out A LOT with organizing all my info.

Just wanted to give a big thumbs-up to HO.....they are the BEST at taking care of us, making our life easier, and solving our problems!

Yeah - I have to agree - the peopel in Tech Support are the most patient people I have ever dealt with - they're awesome!

Tech Support is awesome! I met a number of those guys at Leadership and they were very helpful. What I appreciated more was how they LISTENED to us and what our needs were.

I agree! Tech support ROCKS! I have no computer skills and I am up and running!!

I just heard that the calendar on PC is amazing! I guess I'll try to conquer that next...

Way to go Linda! Congrats on getting your laptop with your commission check!

DebbieJ said:
Tech Support is awesome! I met a number of those guys at Leadership and they were very helpful. What I appreciated more was how they LISTENED to us and what our needs were.
I will definitely go by and meet them this year and let them know how appreciated they are.

I had to call Tech support on the 28th....10:30pm...trying to close a $1200 show. I was so upset and freaking out. I thought I'd have to delete the entire show and re-enter it. (You know how we tend to allow a problem to grow huge with "what if"s before we ask for help :eek: ) I called and the guy said...click this...okay click that...POOF it was fine!!

I know that they probably roll their eyes at some of the problems us "non-techies" call about but they are so patient.

So nice to hear all the positives. They have been very helpful and patient with all of us and are open to our concerns and suggestions on what we are looking for to make P3 even better.

What is the best way to contact Pampered Chef Home Office Support?

The best way to contact Pampered Chef Home Office Support is through their customer service hotline at 1-888-687-2433. You can also send an email to [email protected] or reach out to them through their social media channels.

What kind of support can I receive from Pampered Chef Home Office?

Pampered Chef Home Office offers a variety of support including technical assistance, product information, order tracking, and troubleshooting. They also provide support for consultants and customers with questions about hosting a party or joining the business.

What are the hours of operation for Pampered Chef Home Office Support?

Pampered Chef Home Office Support is available Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 11:00pm CST and on Saturdays from 8:00am to 4:00pm CST. They are closed on Sundays and major holidays.

Do I need to be a consultant to receive support from Pampered Chef Home Office?

No, Pampered Chef Home Office Support is available to both consultants and customers. Whether you have a question about a product or need help with an order, their support team is happy to assist you.

Is there a charge for using Pampered Chef Home Office Support?

No, there is no charge for using Pampered Chef Home Office Support. It is a free service provided to consultants and customers to ensure a positive and successful experience with Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahinchey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jules
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • dianevill