• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered by My Husband: A Busy Consultant's Gratitude for Her Supportive Spouse

In summary, my husband delivered a large show to our home today. He also did some work for me and helped me with some paperwork. He's been a great help and I'm glad he's able to help out.
lockhartkitchen
I've got to brag about my husband. Today I am home sick with some stomach bug. I had a large show delivered to my home (my thank you to the host). The host got the 7 & 5 piece SS, 12" SS pan, 8" saute, etc. The boxes are so big. We had to take the car seats out and it fills my entire car. He's delivering all for me today. I asked him if he could deliver another host' receipts and see said he already saw them and was planning on doing that on his way to his client.

My husband owns his own computer mobile service and works from home. He also washes our laundry, cleans the kitchen, watches our youngest, 4 year old when she is not in school. When she is in school, he comes to my classroom and helps me with photocopying or whatever I need. He is awesome! So many consultants don't have that kind of support I have. It really takes his encouragement and support to run my business. Oh, I forgot to say that I work full-time as a teacher, so I'm not home to do some of the things he does.

You definitely have a keeper!!

...hope you feel better soon! I've been sick too - it's no fun!

Awwwww, that's so cool!!

Thanks. I'm hoping it will go away. I even called another consultant (who has had trouble booking) last night to do my show, but she had guests coming over. I made the demo quick and booked 4 shows. I'm taking it easy today. I have a show tomorrow that I definitely want to go to.

Wow! What a keeper!! Good luck at your show this weekend and congrats on 4 bookings!! :thumbup:

Thanks. The host had a guest unable to come, but wanted to book. The host asked, "How far are you willing to go for a show." "Hmm... Hawaii is my limit." They all had a good laugh. Her friend only lived 10 miles away. I'm going and hour plus Saturday. It gave me a chance to talk about tax deductible parts of my business.

Thank you. It's a weird bug. My stomach is all in knots, but it doesn't affect your appetite. My husband is on the tail end. Doesn't feel great, but doesn't feel bad. He's taking me to get something to eat, because our cupboards are bare. I'm hoping no parents see me while I'm out thinking I'm playing hooky. I'm not.

That's wonderful. Life is so much easier when our spouses are supportive.

That is great to hear! I love it when DH's are supportive and go out of their way to make our lives easier...makes you want to do things to help HIM!

We have been a great support for each other. He broke his ankle a year ago and was in a "boot". He couldn't drive. So, he would work on computers during the day and when I got home from teaching I would drive him to his clients to pick up and deliver computers. I had to do this around PC and kids schedule. The break was bad, so for a year, I've been the only driver in our house. It stinks. He can drive again! Yeah!! It makes life a lot easier, only we have only one vehicle. There was no need to fix the suburban while he wasn't driving. Now we will need to.

Related to Pampered by My Husband: A Busy Consultant's Gratitude for Her Supportive Spouse

1. What is "Pampered by Husband"?

"Pampered by Husband" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef that allows husbands to purchase and send gifts directly to their wives. This is a way for husbands to show their appreciation and pamper their wives with high-quality kitchen and cooking products.

2. How does "Pampered by Husband" work?

To participate in "Pampered by Husband," husbands can visit the Pampered Chef website and select the products they would like to purchase for their wives. They can then choose to have the items shipped directly to their wives, along with a personalized note, or have the items shipped to themselves to give to their wives in person.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for "Pampered by Husband"?

Yes, husbands who participate in "Pampered by Husband" can receive special discounts and promotions on selected products. These offers are exclusive to the program and are a way for husbands to save while pampering their wives with high-quality kitchen and cooking products.

4. Can I choose which products to include in the "Pampered by Husband" gift?

Yes, husbands can choose from a wide selection of products to include in their "Pampered by Husband" gift. They can select individual items or choose from pre-made gift sets. This allows husbands to customize their gift and choose items that they know their wives will love and appreciate.

5. Is "Pampered by Husband" available for any occasion?

Yes, "Pampered by Husband" is available for any occasion, whether it's a birthday, anniversary, holiday, or just a simple gesture of love and appreciation. This program is a great way for husbands to surprise their wives with thoughtful and useful gifts for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • magentablue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Liseit
Replies