1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Installing pampered partner on new vista computer!

1. ahinchey

ahinchey Member

okay, so I have a new computer with windows vista, but I can't get pampered partner-Canada installed. It keeps giving me a runtime error.
    anyone else have that problem? any solutions?
    thought I'd check here before I sent an email to tech support---
    TIA

May 18, 2009
  2. I'm not sure this is in any way helpful, but I have P3 US installed on a Vista operating system and it's fine

3. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

P3 isn't available in Canada.

Alana, I think you need to get the most recent version from CC. Otherwise, Tech Support is probably the best place to go.

May 18, 2009
  4. ChefEsther

ChefEsther Member Gold Member

I've had problems because my operating system is soooo old. I have to call Tech Support & they walk me through it. I am sure a more computer savvy consultant can do it on their own, but I just call - there is only so much room up there for that info & it is non essential for me to memorize the steps so I just go to the experts - they are part of our great support system! Good luck.

Esther

May 19, 2009
  5. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

i still can't get my program to work properly with vista - even tech supp doesn't have an answer....

May 19, 2009
  6. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

i still can't get my program to work properly with vista - even tech supp doesn't have an answer....

May 19, 2009
  7. sk8rgrrl99

sk8rgrrl99 Member

I'm not sure if you have it on disc or not but have you tried downloading it? Maybe the disc isn't giving you the right version?? I'm in the US but this is just a guess...

May 19, 2009
  8. ahinchey

ahinchey Member

Thanks for the tips -- I've downloaded it,
    I'm calling tech support--- installed and re-installed to no avail!

May 19, 2009
  9. Chef Gilles

Chef Gilles Member Gold Member

Hey girl!

I started the new year with a new computer with Vista. It works fine. Don't waste your time figuring it out. Call tech-support and they will tell you to click a few buttons to make our program compatible to Vista. It's not much to set up. Just let them know that it's a new computer and you want everything to function smoothly. We have the best techies in the world!!!!! Good Luck Girl!

May 19, 2009
  10. jules

jules Gold Member

I had this problem as well. Pampered Partner is not compatable with windows vista. I had to call tech support. I downloaded adobe reader and then reinstalled pampered partner and it works.

May 28, 2009
Have something to add?