• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Installing Pampered Partner on New Vista Computer!

In summary, the conversation revolved around difficulties with installing Pampered Partner-Canada on a new computer with Windows Vista. Some members suggested contacting tech support for help, while others shared their personal experiences with the program and operating system. Overall, it was advised to seek assistance from tech support for the best solution.
ahinchey
okay, so I have a new computer with windows vista, but I can't get pampered partner-Canada installed. It keeps giving me a runtime error.
anyone else have that problem? any solutions?
thought I'd check here before I sent an email to tech support---
TIA

I'm not sure this is in any way helpful, but I have P3 US installed on a Vista operating system and it's fine

P3 isn't available in Canada.Alana, I think you need to get the most recent version from CC. Otherwise, Tech Support is probably the best place to go.

I've had problems because my operating system is soooo old. I have to call Tech Support & they walk me through it. I am sure a more computer savvy consultant can do it on their own, but I just call - there is only so much room up there for that info & it is non essential for me to memorize the steps so I just go to the experts - they are part of our great support system! Good luck.Esther

i still can't get my program to work properly with vista - even tech supp doesn't have an answer....

i still can't get my program to work properly with vista - even tech supp doesn't have an answer....

I'm not sure if you have it on disc or not but have you tried downloading it? Maybe the disc isn't giving you the right version?? I'm in the US but this is just a guess...

Thanks for the tips -- I've downloaded it,
I'm calling tech support--- installed and re-installed to no avail!

Hey girl!

I started the new year with a new computer with Vista. It works fine. Don't waste your time figuring it out. Call tech-support and they will tell you to click a few buttons to make our program compatible to Vista. It's not much to set up. Just let them know that it's a new computer and you want everything to function smoothly. We have the best techies in the world!!!!! Good Luck Girl!

I had this problem as well. Pampered Partner is not compatable with windows vista. I had to call tech support. I downloaded adobe reader and then reinstalled pampered partner and it works.

1. How do I download and install Pampered Partner on my new Vista computer?

To download and install Pampered Partner on your new Vista computer, follow these steps:

• Go to the Pampered Chef website and log into your account.
  • Click on the "Pampered Partner" tab at the top of the homepage.
  • Scroll down and click on the "Download Now" button.
  • Save the installation file to your computer.
  • Open the installation file and follow the prompts to complete the installation process.

2. Can I use Pampered Partner on multiple Vista computers?

Yes, you can use Pampered Partner on multiple Vista computers as long as you have a valid Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply follow the installation instructions on each computer to download and install the program.

3. Do I need any special permissions to install Pampered Partner on my Vista computer?

No, you do not need any special permissions to install Pampered Partner on your Vista computer. However, if you encounter any issues during the installation process, it is recommended to temporarily disable your antivirus or firewall software until the installation is complete.

4. What should I do if I encounter errors during the installation process?

If you encounter errors during the installation process, make sure you have downloaded the correct version of Pampered Partner for your Vista computer. If the issue persists, try restarting your computer and then attempting the installation again. If you continue to experience errors, please contact Pampered Chef customer support for further assistance.

5. Will my data be transferred when I install Pampered Partner on my new Vista computer?

Yes, your data will be transferred when you install Pampered Partner on your new Vista computer. However, it is always recommended to back up your data before installing any new software to prevent any potential data loss.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dianevill
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • Tara1021