• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belinda's Awesome Training: A Must-Have Experience for PC Enthusiasts

In summary, Belinda Training was very informative. She was able to provide examples of how to be successful in your business. She emphasized the importance of setting goals and staying focused. She also recommended celebrating small accomplishments along the way.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
First let me tell you that was one of the best trainings I have been to w/ PC. She was so awesome!! I had seen her at conference & really liked her, however an hour was not enough time in my opinion.

Now before I get into details, I have to tell you guys about my adventures this evening. I ran out of Gas on the way home. We live 3 hours away from the training & I had put $50 of gas in my truck before we left & was pretty positive I could make it back. Well we were doing a lot of talking, & realized I was really low on gas. I thought no big deal I know some towns up ahead that carry diesel, well stopped @ 4 gas stations & either pumps were shut off, or they wouldn't except any of our cards.
So I could hear my husband say you never run a diesel engine out of gas it's not good for the engine. So I pulled over when I knew I only had like maybe 5 miles left and we called AAA. They told us we would have to be towed to the nearest gas station, because they don't carry diesel and wait over 45 mins for them to come. Meanwhile 2 females alone after midnight on a 2 lane highway, they didn't put a rush. Then when the tow truck driver got their he said they didn't tell him what the problem was, & he would of brought us diesel if they would have told him. So by the time he towed my truck 35 mins out of the way, we put gas in, and got back to my house it was 2 hours past when we should have been home.

However I am still saying Belinda was awesome!!

Belinda Training Part 1Some facts that Belinda threw out in the begining:

~80% of your business is enthusiasm/attitude (you get what you put into your biz. If you always have a negative attitude and wonder why your not going anywhere let's think about that. If you are enthusiastic, people will feed off that energy.
~If you are going to buy any of her things Step into Success is the best one to get (she sprinkled this throughout the presentation, created a need for her product, she was a prime example of what we should be doing w/ our own products)
~Success is an achievement of the GOAL YOU SET
~Set Goals & write them down & look at them often. Know what you are working for.
~"People who set Goals make things happen"
~She said look @ each week instead of monthly (she said that if you want to hold 2 shows a week so you average 8 a month, don't save them all for one week & then your just sitting around for the rest of the month. Hold 2 shows a week or whatever your goal is)
~Success is a journey, there may be bumps or road blocks, but there is always a way around or through keep your eye on the big goal.
~Fill in your holes & always know where your holes are. Her key advice always look @ your calander & know the next 2 available dates.

This is my first page!! Hope it all makes sence & if someone who went wants to add please feel free!!

Belinda Training Part 24 D's of Success:

~Decsion - make a decsion get very specific/ clear of what you want! Don't just say I want to sell $10,000 this year. Break it down, write it down, know what you want
~Desire - will build from your specific want/need
~Details - Daily lists there are 2 types healthy & un healthy. Men tend to use healthy lists & women use unhealthy lists.
A. Healthy lists - short sweet & to the point. Celebrate when you accomplish your list nothing big but reward yourself.
B. Unhealthy lists - depends on size of paper.(said women feel like they need to fill the paper) Lists are always too big, & no way could be finished in one day.
She said you were setting yourself up for disappointment. If you are part time she recommended you put 5 things to do on the list, if full time put 10 items.

**Always celebrate what gets me to my coal**

~ Destination - if you follow theses four D's of success you will reach your destination.

Never loose sight of your destination, always stay focused!

I will post more later, but I am exhausted & my husband will be getting up soon for work, so I should probably head to bed. Some of you on the east coast are probably just getting up. Tonight was the first time I was the only one on chef success for a little bit. How wierd!

Awesome Amanda; thanks for sharing! I wish she would come to KS sometime....
sorry you had such a rough time getting home! Glad it worked out okay for you, and you made it home safe!

I agree it was AWSOME and only a little over 2 hour drive for us. I would highly recommend seeing her if you have a chance, even if you have seen her before. I had taken a workshop with her in July, but this was way more info.

Belinda Training Part 3P.S. I am still really tired, however, there is no rest for the weary. So please really over look spelling errors, or I give you permission to laugh at how psycho I am.Power Hour:
For those of you who are unorganized she does have the whole power hour packet that you can purchase to help you go get started. Break your hour into 4 topics & work each topic no matter what!
**Everytime you pick up the phone & call it's worth $20-$25 to your business. Because for every 10 people you call 2 people will say yes, w/ an average of a $100 per show it works out to $20-$25 for that one phone call**When going in for your power hour organization is key, always have the #'s ready ahead of time, so you don't spend your whole time looking for the #, or oh I should call so & so.4 topis:Booking calls - have the # ready/ make connections w/ customer. so how was your daughter's wedd. take notes, ask about their life visualize the person you are talking to. call for 15 mins no matter whatrecruiting calls - keep a record of your recruit leads put a H for hot, w for warm or c for cold. keep great notes for your leads, you never know when their life might change. A good idea is to send post cards whenever a new trip is anounced and say We are going to Alantis next year and I wanted you to go to...... call for 15 min no matter what

cc calls - cement of your biz & recruit leads. 50% of the people @ your show are considering your job. Always thank them for their purchase, it goes a long way. Have a special product each month, when you call say something like I just wanted to let you know that we have this brand new or awesome product this month and I wanted to know if I could put one on for you. She said it will generate a lot of outside orders, & sometimes they will order even more. She said if you did this only 3 times a day & depending on the price of the product, you could have almost $2,000 dollars in sales extra on top of your shows. call for 15 min no matter what

host coaching - she said make a check list for each host to help you keep in contact w/ your host. People who effectively host coach have 10% or less in cacelations. She is your next $100! call for 15 min no matter whatCan you tell from what sleep I did have, all I heard was no matter what!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the notes Amanda!! I am going to cut and paste them into a word doc when I get home!!

Amanda, I totally agree! Belinda was fabulous! I haven't even had my first show yet and I'm totally psyched to put some of what she said into practive IMMEDIATELY. My goals for today (totally "healthy goals", not as long as a sheet of paper!) are to decide exactly what goes into a hostess packet and a recruiting packet and then make 10 of each before bed.

Last edited:
Amanda- I hope you don't mind, but I did some editing and put everything together on a word doc. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Attachments

• Belinda.doc
    32 KB · Views: 382
I will have to give you the rest of the notes that was only half. I am still really tired w/ lack of sleep so maybe tonight!

I will just add to it whenever you get around to it...thanks for sharing!!

Thanks for sharing this! Boy, one hectic weekend and you miss A LOT!

Sorry it took so long....Here is the rest of my Belinda notes. I hope that it will be very helpful to you and your biz. I highly reccomend seeing her, talk to your upline about having her come to your area. It cost us 27.50 for reg and that included drinks & desert.

Attachments

• PC Belinda Last Half.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 368
Thanks for Sharing Amanda! I would so love to see her if she came to San Diego!

Thanks Amanda! Here is the first doc and new doc together:

Attachments

• Belinda.doc
    64 KB · Views: 357
No problem, now I am trying to type up leadership notes, keep your fingers crossed that it will happen!

Good luck! I can't wait to see what you have for us from leadership!

Thank you so much!!!!

Awesome notes! Thank you!

You are so sweet for doing this. I thank you in advance.

OMG, I just finished listening to her 2nd CD from SIS collection and I can only imagine how awesome to actually see her and hear her speak in person would be! She's fantastic and I cannot wait to go through all of her audios and maybe one day see her live!

Okay I finially got the Belinda CD's and all I can say is OMG! They are so awesome and just what I need for pick me ups! I have been not trying, my attitude is just not there. I feel like I am rebeling against my director. Anyways it is well worth the $$ to listen to her!

I'm sure your director won't mind if you have found something that clicks for you!

Related to Belinda's Awesome Training: A Must-Have Experience for PC Enthusiasts

What is "Belinda Was Awesome!!!!!"?

"Belinda Was Awesome!!!!!" is a phrase used to describe the amazing experience that customers have had with a Pampered Chef consultant named Belinda. She goes above and beyond to provide exceptional service and help customers find the perfect kitchen tools for their needs.

How long has Belinda been a Pampered Chef consultant?

Belinda has been a Pampered Chef consultant for 5 years. During this time, she has built a strong reputation for her knowledge, expertise, and excellent customer service.

What makes Belinda stand out from other Pampered Chef consultants?

Belinda's passion for cooking and her genuine love for helping others make her stand out from other Pampered Chef consultants. She takes the time to understand each customer's needs and provides personalized recommendations to make their cooking experience more enjoyable.

Can I book a virtual cooking party with Belinda?

Yes, Belinda offers virtual cooking parties where she will demonstrate and share her favorite Pampered Chef products and recipes. It's a fun and interactive way to learn about new kitchen tools and techniques.

How can I contact Belinda for assistance?

You can contact Belinda through her Pampered Chef website or directly by phone or email. She is always happy to answer any questions and provide support for all of your Pampered Chef needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
buckeyefan08
Replies
Views
rockyrhode
  • Debunny
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies