• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Did My Show Numbers Start Over in P3?

In summary, some people's shows started over with the count after they switched to using PP. HO said that it's probably using unused numbers and that there is a chance that it will be fixed in an upcoming update.
AMTC
Gold Member
I just noticed my shows started over with the count. (Guess I should have noticed sooner cuz this one says show #6) I didn't go inactive or anything....

Did this happen to anyone else? Can I fix it or does it even matter?

Mine have done that. I think it is using show numbers that you didn't use.

Ann R.

When you switched over , did you import all your information from PP? That might be the cause, if you didn't - I would call HO first thing in the morning on Monday - it could mess up your show information for adjustments etc.

Hey Annie! It does that! It'll automatically go back and use your unused show numbers.

I had this happen after I used the link to import website orders directly into P3! When I talked to tech support, they said not to use the import feature, that it had a bug...somehow it reassigned show numbers! Mine wrote over pre-existing shows! So, now I just type web orders in myself...

ChefKrisB said:
I had this happen after I used the link to import website orders directly into P3! When I talked to tech support, they said not to use the import feature, that it had a bug...somehow it reassigned show numbers! Mine wrote over pre-existing shows! So, now I just type web orders in myself...

WHAT??!??!??!

Shouldn't they TELL US THESE THINGS?

I know! Tech support knew all about it...it wasn't a surprise to them. I would have thought that they had fixed it. The guy I talked to said it would be in one of the updates...

I noticed a while back that my show numbers are going back to numbers of shows that I had deleted (shows that cancelled, etc). I just thought it was a way to make sure that all show numbers were used.

I don't think that any shows had been overwritten, though....

I got the new PP in my changeover kit. What do I do with it? If I already have P3 on my computer, do I need to download the new CD?

No- the CD is for people who haven't switched to P3, or want to install it.

Thanks All!

It must just be using unused numbers...I didn't do any importing or anything strange, I just noticed it's been using lower numbers.

I guess it doesn't make a difference so I won't worry.

Thanks!:)

1. Why did my show numbers start over in P3?

There are a few reasons why your show numbers may have started over in P3. The most common reason is that your show was moved or rescheduled, which can cause the P3 system to reset the show numbers. Another possibility is that your show host made changes to the guest list or orders, which can also reset the numbers. Lastly, if there was an issue with the P3 system, it may have automatically reset the numbers to ensure accuracy.

2. Will my previous show numbers still be saved?

Yes, your previous show numbers will still be saved in the system. They may not be visible in P3, but they will still be recorded and can be accessed by contacting our customer service team. Keep in mind that only the current show numbers will be displayed in P3 for easy tracking.

3. Can I manually adjust the show numbers in P3?

No, the show numbers in P3 are automatically tracked and cannot be manually adjusted. This ensures accuracy and prevents any discrepancies in the data. If you notice any issues with your show numbers, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Will my commission be affected by the reset show numbers?

No, your commission will not be affected by the reset show numbers. The commission is based on the total sales and orders, not the show numbers displayed in P3. As long as your guests make their purchases through your show link, you will receive the appropriate commission.

5. Is there a way to prevent the show numbers from resetting in P3?

Unfortunately, there is no way to prevent the show numbers from resetting in P3. However, you can ensure that your show host does not make any changes to the guest list or orders once the show has been entered into P3. This will help in maintaining accuracy and preventing the numbers from resetting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • lkprescott
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • Maragib