• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Product Adjustment- Receipt, but No Date/Cons#

In summary, the consultant had a stone that broke and she asked if the host could help her take care of it. The host did not look at the receipt at that moment but later realized that there is almost no useful information on it. The shipping cost on the receipt changed from $4.00 to $4.25 less than 3 years ago. The consultant plans to call the host and see if they can find any information about the order.
esavvymom
Staff member
I had a show this weekend, and one of the gals (who booked a show that night), had a stone that broke. She asked if I could help her take care of it, and that she had the receipt. She ran home and got the stone piece and the receipt, and then left. I didn't look at the receipt at that moment, but later I realized that there is almost no useful information on it! Figures.....

No host name, no consultant #, no show date.

I do have the Consultant's Name and she is still listed when I search "Find a Consultant", but her website is no longer there- so not sure if she's even still a consultant.

I also see on the receipt that the shipping cost was $4.00 at the time- so how long ago did it change to the $4.25. The lady said it was less than 3 years that she bought the stone, but I've only been a consultant 10 months, so I don't know when the shipping rate changed.

I DO intend to call the lady- since she is one of my upcoming hosts in July, and I need her invites before I leave for conference, but just wondering if there is a way that I can do this adjustment....especially if she doesn't know or remember the details (like show date or host).

Shipping went up last fall to $4.25, so this could be from as recently as last August. Check the paperwork code on the bottom of the receipt. If the consultant used up older paperwork it won't be completely accurate, but it can provide some estimate as to the season it was available (on the bottom, there will be a 4-character code followed by the month and year that the form went into effect).Did she earn a guest special that month? If she did and you post it here, someone may be able to help you pinpoint the month the order was placed.HO can sometimes find guests using just their name/address. So it's worth a shot to check.

The order form was from 09/05- but I know it was an old one she was using because the consultant had crossed out the old shipping price and wrote in $4.00.
Even though the order was more than $70, the guest didn't get any Guest Special - at least not that I can tell (no Guest special Item #, just regular).I'll just have to give HO a call and see what they can find for me. Thanks for the tips Ann.

1. What is a product adjustment?

A product adjustment is when a customer has an issue with a Pampered Chef product and needs a replacement or refund.

2. What is a "Receipt, but No Date/Cons#"?

A "Receipt, but No Date/Cons#" refers to a receipt that does not have a date or confirmation number. This information is necessary for us to process a product adjustment.

3. Why is the date and confirmation number important for a product adjustment?

The date and confirmation number help us track the purchase and verify that the product is within our return policy timeframe. It also ensures that the product was purchased from Pampered Chef and not a third-party seller.

4. How can I obtain a date and confirmation number for my receipt?

If you made the purchase online, you can find the date and confirmation number in your order history. If you made the purchase in person, please check your email for an order confirmation or contact the consultant who sold you the product.

5. What should I do if I cannot find a date or confirmation number for my receipt?

If you are unable to locate the date and confirmation number, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to locate the purchase in our system using other information, such as your name and address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • letscook04
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • KellerCooks