• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Submit the Show for My Recruit's Surprise Wedding Shower?

In summary, a friend of the consultant's is throwing her a wedding shower and the consultant is unsure if she should submit the show herself or give it to the friend to submit.
annew
Ok so I get this HO referral-- she's interested in hosting a cooking show so I send her an email & it was kind of fishy b/c the address was just 1 Main St. in the town that I work in....so I send her this email & didn't think I'd hear anything back. The name was Cheri Moore

so that night I get a call from Candi Mattice.....I was like ok I have no clue who you are well after she explained who she was...she was actually looking for someone in my cluster's Director & I said well you lucked out b/c I'm it :)

Long story short my recruit is getting married & this girl works w/her & they want to throw her a wedding shower w/PC & didn't want her to know anything about it......I can't believe it worked out as well b/c there are several directors in my area....

So Candi has contacted Megan to do a "show" for her on the day that I'm doing the shower.......it's going to be @ the school the only way they could figure that it would really be a surprise.....

ok so we have the shower set up in June & Megan (my recruit) will be the host but now I'm not sure if I should give her the show to submit herself or do I submit it??????!!!!!

I'm feeling guilty & don't know what to do & would love to hear what you all think.

That is a hard one. It would be a very nice gift to give her...

I would be very torn but I think the "right" and "nice" thing would be to give it to her to submit since she is a consultant and is on your team.

Whoever does the demo is the one who submits the show.

cmdtrgd said:
Whoever does the demo is the one who submits the show.

Normally I totally agree with this and it is certainly a good way to look at it even this time. ...but in this case it's happening because the consultant's friend wanted to surprise her. If I was the director I would gift her the show as my present to her or I would at least say something to the consultant to see how she feels about it.

I'm with Beth on this one!

I agree with Beth too... I'd pass the show along to her. It's a generous gift that will come back to benefit you in the long run.

That's what I was thinking too
Thanks!

I agree with Beth.

Me too. What a fun surprise that will be!

1. What is "Ho Referral-- Funny!"?

"Ho Referral-- Funny!" is a humorous recipe collection from Pampered Chef that showcases creative and clever ways to use our kitchen tools and products.

2. How can I get a copy of "Ho Referral-- Funny!"?

You can purchase "Ho Referral-- Funny!" through your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website. It is also available at select retail locations.

3. Are the recipes in "Ho Referral-- Funny!" easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in "Ho Referral-- Funny!" are designed to be simple and straightforward, using common ingredients and our Pampered Chef tools to make cooking and baking easier and more fun.

4. Can I use "Ho Referral-- Funny!" for a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! "Ho Referral-- Funny!" is a great resource for hosting a Pampered Chef party, as it provides entertaining and delicious recipes to showcase our products.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for "Ho Referral-- Funny!"?

At this time, there are no special promotions or discounts for "Ho Referral-- Funny!" However, be sure to check our website and social media for any updates or deals on this and other Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • annew
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PampMomof3