• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Ready to Submit My Biggest Show Yet!!

In summary, Kris is a friend of Lori's who is encouraging her to run a cooking show in order to raise money for Breast Cancer. Lori has submitted a show and has already earned over $3784.
ChefLoriG
Gold Member
Hey Kris, looks like the PC bingos are paying off!!!

A friend of mine is doing the 3 day walk in October for Breast Cancer. They have to raise 26K as a team. She knew of the bingos I have run for the animal shelter, so I told her, the best thing to do, have a show, use the free product to buy the product for the bingo games. We had a kickoff show last Friday, it had ok attendance, but the team really pulled through with outside orders. Their show is over $3500, they earned $815 for FREE and only had to spend $224 to get the rest of the products needed for the bingo. I am also donating a portion of my commission to their team. From the bingo they should clear $3500 to $4k, if not more!! I'm so excited for my friend, they really thought they were going to have to spend alot more to buy what was needed for the games.:party:

Holy cow, that's awesome@!!!!!! Wow. Way to go!!!!

LORI!!! You rock!!

That is so great Lori! Congratulations!

Rock on! :):)

Woo-hoo! I'm grinning from ear to ear! That is one sweet cooking show submission. (And that Bingo is going to rock!)

OMG Lori! You ROCK!!! Just think, that's 1 show not 5 for the month to get that total!

Congratulations! :D

That is both amazing and inspiring! Thanks for sharing!

pampmomof3 said:
OMG Lori! You ROCK!!! Just think, that's 1 show not 5 for the month to get that total!

If only it always worked this way! =)

ChefLoriG said:
If only it always worked this way! =)

Right? :) I've got that for the month right now and that is with 5 shows! Congrats you really deserve it!

That's so awesome!!! Great job!!! :D :D :D

hit submit, $3784, whew!

WOW That's awesome!!!!

:party::party:Way to go Lori!!!:party::party:

Congrats Lori!!!!
We'll look for your name in KCN :)

Okay now I am going to have to go research the other threads to see how the PC bingo games work! Way to go! That is awesome!

1. How do I invite guests to my biggest show yet?

To invite guests to your show, you can use the online invitation tool provided by Pampered Chef. Simply enter your guests' email addresses and a personalized message, and they will receive an email with all the details of your show.

2. What should I include in my show invitation?

Your show invitation should include the date, time, and location of the show, as well as a brief description of what guests can expect. You can also include any special offers or promotions that will be available at the show.

3. How can I prepare for my biggest show yet?

To prepare for your show, be sure to review the products and recipes that will be featured. You can also practice your presentation and make a list of any supplies or materials you will need. Don't forget to reach out to your host and guests to confirm attendance and address any questions they may have.

4. What should I do on the day of my show?

On the day of your show, arrive early to set up your demonstration area and make sure all products and supplies are ready to go. Greet your guests and make them feel welcome. During the show, be sure to engage with your audience and showcase the products in a fun and informative way.

5. How can I make my biggest show yet a success?

To make your biggest show yet a success, be enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and organized. Encourage guests to participate in the demonstration and ask questions. Offer special deals and promotions to entice them to make a purchase. And most importantly, have fun and enjoy the experience with your guests!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • cincychef