• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unsubmitted June Show Orders - Any Solution?

In summary, to submit your June show for credit, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Shows" tab. Find your show and click on the "Submit Show" button, following the prompts to enter necessary information. The deadline for submitting a June show is the last day of the month and only shows from the current month can be submitted. Processing time for shows is typically 3-5 business days and multiple shows can be submitted at once with unique host and order numbers. Please reach out to your consultant for assistance with any issues.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does anyone have a June show that you have not submitted? I had a past host who gave her host an order and a check. I got the check, no one seems to have her order and I sent the show in. It wasn't until it was delivered that the host realized her booking host's order wasn't there. I don't even know what she ordered. I'm wondering if anyone has a show yet to submit that the past host isn't ordering the host special? I could have it direct shipped I guess. Or what do y'all think? Should I just order with my discount and eat the cost to speed things up?

I don't have any shows from June to submit so I can't help you there, but do you have the details of her order now? Would it work to call HO to see if you can still add it (I've never had this issue and I doubt they will be able to do anything...but it's worth a shot)?

Good luck! Hopefully, if you do have to order with your discount, it won't be too much....

I still have 1 catalog show from June I've been trying to get closed. I'm hoping to catch up with the host tomorrow. If she doesn't order the special I can let you know.

I have a catalog host who is submitting in June b/c she wants the special ... but last I heard, she wasn't going to qualify. I have an extra food chopper I'll sell her at a discount if that's the case. I'll let you know.

I might have one as well. If the people above me can't help you, let me know.

Related to Unsubmitted June Show Orders - Any Solution?

1. How do I submit my June show to still receive credit?

To submit your June show, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Shows" tab. Find your June show and click on the "Submit Show" button. Follow the prompts to enter the necessary information and submit your show for credit.

2. Is there a deadline for submitting my June show?

Yes, the deadline for submitting your June show is the last day of the month. Any shows submitted after that will not count towards your sales and rewards.

3. Can I submit a June show from a previous month?

No, only shows held in the current month can be submitted for credit. If you have a show from a previous month that you would like to submit, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

4. How long does it take for my June show to be processed and show up in my account?

Typically, it takes 3-5 business days for your June show to be processed and for the sales to show up in your account. If there are any delays, please reach out to your consultant for assistance.

5. Can I submit multiple June shows at once?

Yes, you can submit multiple June shows at once by selecting them all and clicking on the "Submit Shows" button. However, each show must have a unique host and order number to be accepted for credit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies