• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Co-Hosts Can't Get Two of Same 60% off Item in Feb, Right?

In summary, Jennifer is trying to figure out if she can order a co-host's 60% off item, and she's worried that it might not be the same as ordering it herself. However, she's still going to submit the show
pamperedbecky
Just double-checking as I'm trying to hurry and submit a show to get double points. I'm pretty sure this is the case because the small print says a host can't order two of the same 60% off item, but is it possible it's different with a co-host situation?? Has anyone else run into this? Of course it's Sunday and I can't call and check, plus I MUST get this show in today.

So, we used the one co-host's 12" stainless skillet as a 1/2 price item instead. She was ok with this, but it made her miss out on getting the salad choppers for 1/2 price. Since I feel bad, I may split the difference with her (about $21 total and I'll pay $10 of it). It was a $900 show, so I can do that for them. What do you guys think? Any input ASAP would be AWESOME!! I want to submit this before I head out to my new consultant's show...

I'd guess you are right, but maybe try to put it in and see if you get the red dot. That's always the way I try to figure things out :) Congrats on a great show!

Thanks! You know, I thought about putting it through, but now I did see that there is a red dot when I click on "Finish". So that answers my question!! Oh well. I still may split the difference with her as a nice gesture. although out of 25 people that came, 4 or 5 didn't order and I only got one solid booking. I was hoping for more bookings!

That's probably what I'd do too. If you charge her like it's a half price item ($12.50 plus tax) then you'll get 30% off so it will only cost you $5 and then you'll get paid on the $17.50 (which at 25% is $4.38). You'll make her happy and hopefully have a customer for life :) Sorry about the lack of bookings. I normally find at shows that I have with high sales that I don't get that many bookings...don't know what it is. Have a great evening!

:)
Jennifer

What does it mean that co-hosts can't get two of the same 60% off item in February?

This means that during the month of February, co-hosts are limited to purchasing one of each 60% off item. They cannot purchase multiple quantities of the same item at the discounted price.

Why can't co-hosts get two of the same 60% off item in February?

This is to ensure that all co-hosts have an equal opportunity to take advantage of the discounted items. By limiting the quantity, more co-hosts are able to benefit from the sale.

Can I purchase one 60% off item and one regular priced item as a co-host in February?

Yes, as a co-host, you are still able to purchase other items at regular price in addition to the one 60% off item. However, the 60% off discount will only apply to one item in your order.

Can I use my co-host discount on the 60% off item in February?

No, the co-host discount cannot be combined with the 60% off discount. You will need to choose one discount or the other for your purchase.

I am a co-host, but I won't be able to make a purchase in February. Can I still get the 60% off discount in March?

Unfortunately, the 60% off discount for co-hosts is only valid during the month of February. If you are unable to make a purchase during that time, you will not be able to receive the discount in March.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • pamperedcheermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • babywings76