• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Hosts Over $500 Get Two Dcb at $26??

In summary, hosts who achieve $500 or more in sales can receive two discount coupons at $26 each through the current promotion. There is a limit of two discount coupons per host and they cannot be combined. The coupons expire three months after being issued and can be used on any Pampered Chef products, excluding taxes and shipping fees.
pamperedbecky
I've looked closely at the host special flyer for November and it doesn't say that a host can only get ONE of each item. I have co-hosts who got over $500 in sales and both want to get the DBC for $26 and from what I can see, this would be ok. Has anyone submitted a show where a host orders TWO of something on the 60% off host special list??? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!

I don't see why not Becky and I think I remember someone saying they already did.

Yes, I've done it.

:DAwesome, thanks!!! My hosts will be SO happy.:D

Mee tooooooo My host was soooo happy...

Yup, my co-hosts at the beginning of the month each got one! :)

My Host was thrilled! She is giving one as a gift! I also printed out the great DCB recipe tri-fold flyer from here and gave her two copies...

Could you point me to that flyer?

Anybody know if a chairperson of a fundraiser gets 2 stones at the 60% discount? or are they only allowed 1? My Director asked the question on our loop, and thought I would post here for her.

the fundraiser chair can get two as long as sales are over $500.

Koima,
These are the ones I use.

Attachments

• DCB oven dishes trifold.doc
    128.5 KB · Views: 353
  • DCB Tri fold MICROWAVE[1].doc
    56.5 KB · Views: 401

1. Can a host who reaches $500 in sales receive two discount coupons at $26 each?

Yes, according to our current promotion, a host who achieves $500 or more in sales can receive two discount coupons at $26 each.

2. Is there a limit to how many times a host can receive the $26 discount?

Yes, there is a limit of two discount coupons at $26 each per host for reaching $500 in sales.

3. Can the host use both discount coupons at the same time?

No, the two discount coupons at $26 each cannot be combined and must be used separately.

4. Do the discount coupons expire?

Yes, the discount coupons at $26 each expire three months after they are issued. Please be sure to use them before they expire.

5. Are there any restrictions on what products can be purchased with the discount coupons?

No, the discount coupons at $26 each can be used on any Pampered Chef products. However, they cannot be applied towards taxes or shipping fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
Replies