• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I add a second DCB for the host special with PP and a show over $500?

In summary, the November special for Pampered Chef is the "Holiday Savings Event" where customers can save up to 70% on select products. The special begins on November 1st and ends on November 30th. It cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts and only certain products with a "Holiday Savings" label are included. There is a limit of one discounted product per customer to allow more customers to take advantage of the special.
Brandi2007
My director is on the phone and she is trying to add in a second DCB for the host special and it is not letting her. She has PP. I know that I read something here about being able to add two of the same stones as the host benefit... can you tell me how? And yes the show is over 500$ Thank you!

Just enter it once and do quantity 2.She probably needs to update her PP, but that won't be happening tonight since the HO servers are out of whack.

Crap, thats what we were thinking. She did try the quantity 2 so it must need an update. Thank you for such a quick answer!

Has she tried entering them both on separate lines?

I did this earlier for a host in P3 and submitted them as separate items.

She did try to enter them in seperate as well. It kept telling her that she was exceeding the host allotment. She thinks it must be the update. She is among the thousands trying to call HO right now to straighten it out and try to submit.

All set. She just needed to update, was able to get it done and submitted

1. What is the November special for Pampered Chef?

The November special for Pampered Chef is the "Holiday Savings Event", where customers can save up to 70% on select products.

2. When does the November special begin and end?

The November special begins on November 1st and ends on November 30th.

3. Can the November special be combined with other promotions or discounts?

No, the November special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the November special?

No, only select products are included in the November special. These products will be marked with a "Holiday Savings" label on our website.

5. Is there a limit to how many products I can purchase at the discounted price?

Yes, there is a limit of one discounted product per customer. This allows for more customers to take advantage of the November special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn
  • pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlag1986
Replies