• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can She Reach $500 Before July Ends?

Re: questionI'm bummed that I won't be getting the pumpkin dish. I submitted 2 shows in July, so I thought I had it. Then I realized that only one was an actual July show. The other one was a late June show that got submitted in July. I had only one other July show, but she won't close until this weekend. I'm happy for my host, that it'll be a higher show total for her, but bummed that I won't be getting the dish. :( Oh well.So, if you have submitted two shows in July, you will not receive the pumpkin dish, but you will still receive the tote.
melaniepc
I have a host that is trying like heck to get her show up to the next level of $500. she is at $475.00 right now.. here is my question

she think she can get one or two more orders in the next two days but then her show wont end until we are into august. that means they wont get the july guest special right? or do we have some time to get that in?

Re: question
melaniepc said:
I have a host that is trying like heck to get her show up to the next level of $500. she is at $475.00 right now.. here is my question

she think she can get one or two more orders in the next two days but then her show wont end until we are into august. that means they wont get the july guest special right? or do we have some time to get that in?

So long as the show is dated in July, you will be fine if you submit it the first few days in August.

Re: questiona little hijack here.......Keith, your avatar cracks me up!!!

Melanie, yes if you close the show a few days into August, as long as your show is dated in July, the guests and host will receive the July specials. But, if you were planning on that show to count for your incentive (the pumpkin dish or tote), then you will need to submit it by midnight tonight. HTH!!

Re: questionok thanks so much

Re: questionI already got the pumpkin dish but not sure about the tote. how do I get that one?

Re: questionyou had to also go to conference to get the tote

Re: questionoh okay, then I wouldnt have that. thanks

Re: questionI'm bummed that I won't be getting the pumpkin dish. I submitted 2 shows in July, so I thought I had it. Then I realized that only one was an actual July show. The other one was a late June show that got submitted in July. I had only one other July show, but she won't close until this weekend. I'm happy for my host, that it'll be a higher show total for her, but bummed that I won't be getting the dish. :( Oh well.

Re: question
babywings76 said:
I'm bummed that I won't be getting the pumpkin dish. I submitted 2 shows in July, so I thought I had it. Then I realized that only one was an actual July show. The other one was a late June show that got submitted in July. I had only one other July show, but she won't close until this weekend. I'm happy for my host, that it'll be a higher show total for her, but bummed that I won't be getting the dish. :( Oh well.

That happened to me the first time there was an incentive to earn something, but I quickly learned how it all worked. I love "Carrots" and always try to earn things for free!!

1. Can I still place an order before July ends to help her reach $500?

Yes, you can place an order at any time before the end of July to contribute to her goal of reaching $500 in sales.

2. How does reaching $500 benefit her as a consultant?

Reaching $500 in sales by the end of July can help her earn bonuses and reach higher levels in our consultant rewards program. It also helps her build her business and reach her personal goals.

3. Will she still receive credit for my order if I use a discount or promo code?

Yes, your order will still count towards her sales goal even if you use a discount or promo code. Pampered Chef consultants receive credit for the full amount of the order, regardless of any discounts used.

4. Can she combine multiple orders to reach $500?

Yes, she can combine multiple orders from different customers to reach $500 in sales. However, each individual order must be placed before the end of July to count towards her goal.

5. What happens if she doesn't reach $500 by the end of July?

If she doesn't reach $500 in sales by the end of July, she will not be eligible for the bonuses and rewards associated with reaching that milestone. However, she can still continue to build her business and work towards reaching $500 in future months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • SherryLynn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SherryLynn