• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting July Host Specials: 50% More Free & Party Stick Discounts!

In summary, the July host special is 50% more free on shows over $500. Plus both July hosts and past hosts from whom a July Show was booked can purchase the Outdoor Party Sticks for just $15.60. And with 12 or more buying guests, you can earn the Striped Kitchen Towel Set FREE!
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Just got this from my loop - if its wrong, I apologize but I dont see why it would be! If this is so.....WOO HOO!

I just heard that the July host special is 50% more free on shows over $500. Plus host and booking host can get the party sticks for $15 and some change.

I think I read that the pinch bowls are free with $60 order.

Just wanted to pass it along.

That's right. It was in the PWS update email that came out today.

It's not actually 50% more.

• $50 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $500-$699
• $75 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $700-$999
• $100 in BONUS Free Product Value with Show sales of $1,000 or more

$50 on a $500 show is actually more than 50%.

Plus, both July hosts and past hosts from whom a July Show was booked can purchase the Outdoor Party Sticks for just $15.60!

And with 12 or more buying guests, you can earn the Striped Kitchen Towel Set FREE!

For Guests:

Earn a FREE Pinch Bowl Set with any purchase of $60 or more!

I have not even read that yet! I'm at my daughters and can't check my email! Thanks!

You guys got a PWS update today?!?!? Why do you guys (in the US) always get this stuff before us?!?!? :(Does anyone have any ideas on when there will be another "signing incentive" -- a la salad spinner & bamboo tongs or the forged cutlery?? I have a potential recruit who was in hospital when the spinner / tongs promo was ending & now she wants to wait for the next incentive.

There wasn't anything about that. But the PWS update just has the text of the scripts they'll be adding, and they don't usually add one for the recruiting promos.

Also any tips on the Sale a thons? I am very anxious to earn new Fall products. As mentioned by PEI Chef I also have a recruit who was not quite ready to sign on during the great knife promotion and was totally not thrilled with the salad/berry spinner and is waiting for the next incentive to join.

The recruiting promotions and incentives seem to be sporadic and difficult to wait or rely upon. There are ongoing incentives that you can always encourage them to take advantage of... ie. The Pampered Chef dollars, they can order spring products at 50% off, and it is so great to be able to double up with the Pampered CHef Dollar incentive and the June Sell A thon (assuming it's in June).I passed out this flyer last summer --- It shows that one can earn $2360 in commission, pampered chef dollars, and fall products by basically working the 321 plan. I hope it helps. :)

Attachments

• summer sucess in 90 days.pdf
    103.4 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:
jcsmilez said:
The recruiting promotions and incentives seem to be sporadic and difficult to wait or rely upon. There are ongoing incentives that you can always encourage them to take advantage of... ie. The Pampered Chef dollars, they can order spring products at 50% off, and it is so great to be able to double up with the Pampered CHef Dollar incentive and the June Sell A thon (assuming it's in June).

I passed out this flyer last summer --- It shows that one can earn $2360 in commission, pampered chef dollars, and fall products by basically working the 321 plan. I hope it helps. :)
I like your flyer....but I can't modify it because of it being a PDF. Is it possible for you or someone else to convert it to Word? I wish I could figure out how to do that!!!

Also, I'm attaching a flyer I got off of here and have modified to include the new July host special. It has May - July host and guest specials. Feel free to modify and use as you please.

Attachments

• May - July specials.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 439
Last edited:
Thanks Andrea!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice!! Thanks so much! I hadn't gotten around to it yet, and glad you did!

What a GIFT!!! Just in time for my 3rd anniversary in PC business. I've
invited my Past Hostess', and hope this will inspire some to host summer
parties.

Related to Exciting July Host Specials: 50% More Free & Party Stick Discounts!

What are the host specials for July?

The host specials for July include a free Quick Cooker and a free Ultimate Mandoline with a minimum party sales of $650. Additionally, hosts can also receive 60% off on select products and free shipping on orders over $200.

How can I qualify for the July host specials?

To qualify for the July host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum sales of $650. This can be done either in-person or online.

Can I combine the July host specials with other discounts or offers?

Unfortunately, the July host specials cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. However, you can still earn host rewards based on your party sales.

What is the value of the free Quick Cooker and Ultimate Mandoline?

The Quick Cooker has a retail value of $250 and the Ultimate Mandoline has a retail value of $100. This means that hosts can receive up to $350 worth of free products as part of the July host specials.

When do the July host specials end?

The July host specials are available until the end of the month, July 31st. Be sure to schedule your party and reach the minimum sales requirement before then to take advantage of these great deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailscookingbiz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • mjbroncobabe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies