• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I get 4 sets of the October guest special dishcloths last minute?

I called all of the other guests and explained what happened and asked if they prefer the spoons or the dishcloths. All so far I have got a hold of want the spoons. So I have just one more to get a hold of and then I will be all good.
schel
:eek:

I totally got my dates mixed up thought I had until today to submit my October show and now it is to late... :eek:

Called PC and I have no mercy... :(
HELP ME PLEASE!!!...

I need to come up with 4 sets ot the microfiber dishcloths for the guests that got to 60$ with their orders and I figured out how to get the host the pan he wants with me paying 10% of the difference and using one of his 1/2 price items and paying the difference on his small batter bowl.

I am having a major panic attack right now trying to figure out how to get the microfiber towels not having to call people and explain. If I have to I have to, but if I can I'd rather not...

Can anyone help me out????

I need 4 sets of the dish cloths from October guest special.

PC said I can not even purchase them. :mad:

Pleeeeaaaaasssssee!!!!! :eek:

Schel

OK, I've done the same thing so I have mercy on you! I have one set that I would sell to you. Not sure on the price and shipping. Let me know if you would like them! Another suggestion is to contact each person and see if the Adj. measuring spoons would do it. Make sure you talk with your host too!

Which pan did he want? will you be paying a lot out of pocket if you do like you suggested?

Also just call the guests and explain..honestly..I would rather have the measuring spoons.

I will check with the guests, maybe they will want the spoons 1st. If not, plan on me getting back to you to negotiate this!! Thanks.
Michelle

Still need 3 more!!

chefheidi2003 said:
Which pan did he want? will you be paying a lot out of pocket if you do like you suggested?

Also just call the guests and explain..honestly..I would rather have the measuring spoons.

He wants the 10 inch executive fry pan.
I can still put it in as a 50% off.
I would rather have the measuring spoons also.
I will call the guests, but there may be one, there ususlly is, so I will check back later.
I am so stupid for doing this!!!
Kicking myself in the dupa!!
Schel

Last edited:
I would call the guest and explain to them what happened and suggest the measuring spoons first. I have 1 set of microfiber dishcloth that i can sell you.

I might have 4 sets...I will check when I go home at lunch.

I have a set if you find you need an extra one! Just let me know.

check the outlet. There were some listed on there. Order them as the consultant as samples to save on the price & shipping.

tell them the dishcloths are no longer available and that the measuring spoons are the replacement.

lesliec said:
tell them the dishcloths are no longer available and that the measuring spoons are the replacement.

Yes, but that's sort of not telling the truth (not neccessarily a lie, but not the truth)

I have 4 sets...pm me if you need them.

Thanks all for your help. I have found 2 sets. I called all of the other guests and told them what happened and asked if they prefer the spoons or the dishcloths. All so far I have got a hold of want the spoons. So I have just one more to get a hold of and then I will be all good. Thanks for all the help and words of wisdom!!
Schel

1. What do I do if my pan is burning?

If your pan is burning, remove it from the heat immediately and place it on a cool surface. Do not try to handle the pan with your bare hands as it may still be hot. Once the pan has cooled down, you can try to salvage it by scrubbing off the burnt bits with a non-abrasive scrubber and warm soapy water.

2. How do I know when my meat is fully cooked?

The best way to determine if your meat is fully cooked is by using a meat thermometer. The safe internal cooking temperature for most meats is 165°F. You can also check the color and texture of the meat, but using a thermometer is the most accurate way to ensure your meat is fully cooked.

3. What should I do if my recipe calls for an ingredient I don't have?

If your recipe calls for an ingredient you don't have, you can try to substitute it with a similar ingredient. For example, if the recipe calls for buttermilk and you don't have any, you can make a substitute by mixing 1 cup of milk with 1 tablespoon of vinegar or lemon juice. You can also try to omit the ingredient altogether or find a different recipe that uses ingredients you have on hand.

4. How do I clean my non-stick cookware?

To clean your non-stick cookware, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive scrubber or sponge. Do not use metal utensils or abrasive cleaning tools as they can damage the non-stick coating. If there are stubborn stains or burnt bits, you can soak the cookware in warm soapy water for a few minutes before scrubbing.

5. How can I prevent my baked goods from sticking to the pan?

To prevent your baked goods from sticking to the pan, make sure to properly grease the pan with butter, oil, or cooking spray. You can also line the pan with parchment paper or use a non-stick baking mat. Additionally, do not overfill the pan and make sure to let your baked goods cool before trying to remove them from the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies