• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Microfiber Dishcloths Now - Don't Miss Our Guest Special!

In summary, microfiber dishcloths are highly absorbent and durable, making them ideal for tough messes in the kitchen. They are also machine-washable and reusable, making them a more sustainable and cost-effective option. Each set includes 3 dishcloths and they can be used on all surfaces, including non-stick cookware and delicate surfaces. They come in a neutral gray color and should be machine-washed in cold water without fabric softener or bleach for best care.
Kathytnt
I think I somehow forgot the guest special for the host of a recent show - Problem is that it's the microfiber dishclothes that aren't available in the catalog. What do I do to get these for her?

You call the Solution Center for an adjustment.

Thanks Deb - I didn't know you could get that kind of an adjustment I just happened to notice it was missing on the hosts receipt

I forgot them last time too and they gladly shipped them out for me!!

Yep, I've been scatterbrained recently and had to do several adjustments for missing specials. :)

That is one nice thing in P3 - it tells you if there are any guests eligible for the special that you forgot to add it to.

Occasionally on P3 I am forgetting to hit the + sign I got the message on P3 about a special missing but I didn't understand I thought it was a host special she didn't orderi

I did the same thing when the seasonings were on guest special. I called the Solution Center and they promptly sent out the seasoning of the guests choosing. :)

Wow, I may have to finally make the switch to P3 if it reminds you of guests specials as I have forgotten those a number of times. My guests never remember to put in the guest special, I forget to put it in, and then I have to call HO and they have to ship it out seperately.

What makes the microfiber dishcloths special?

The microfiber material used in these dishcloths is highly absorbent and durable, making them perfect for cleaning up tough messes in the kitchen. They are also machine-washable and reusable, making them a more sustainable and cost-effective option compared to traditional disposable dishcloths.

How many dishcloths come in a set?

Each set includes 3 microfiber dishcloths, providing you with enough to rotate and always have a clean one on hand.

Can these dishcloths be used on all surfaces?

Yes, these dishcloths are safe to use on all surfaces, including non-stick cookware, stainless steel, and delicate surfaces like glass and granite. They are also gentle enough to use on hands and skin.

Do these dishcloths come in different colors or patterns?

Currently, these dishcloths are only available in a neutral gray color. However, the color and pattern may vary slightly due to the nature of microfiber material.

How do I care for these dishcloths?

To ensure the longevity of these dishcloths, it is recommended to machine-wash them in cold water with similar colors and tumble dry on low or air dry. Avoid using fabric softener or bleach, as it can damage the microfiber material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking