• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What size are the Microfiber Dishcloths for the April Guest Special?

Although, I know people that put shows in their kids names even!If you put it in your husbands name, you can claim it on your taxes.Thanks for the help!If you put it in your husbands name, you can claim it on your taxes.
DMB75
Hello,

I'm getting ready for my April shows and I noticed that the guest special for that month are Microfiber Dishcloths. Does anyone know the size of these dishcloths? I love my microfiber towels, I would love to have microfiber dishclothes. :)

Donna

DMB75 said:
Hello,

I'm getting ready for my April shows and I noticed that the guest special for that month are Microfiber Dishcloths. Does anyone know the size of these dishcloths? I love my microfiber towels, I would love to have microfiber dishclothes. :)

Donna
I was wondering that too.
I am thinking about the size of a washcloth ot little bigger.
I like the fact that you get a set of 2.

Just measured mine. It has been washed but I don't think it would make a difference. It is approx. 12" x 12"

Brandi2007 said:
Just measured mine. It has been washed but I don't think it would make a difference. It is approx. 12" x 12"

Thanks, 12" x 12" I think is the size of a normal dishcloth.

As a consultant is there anyway for us to buy them or get them free?

I wish I knew how I even got mine!!! It seems like there is a constant flow of goodies coming from PC and I get them confused. I have one green and one purple and I know they were free.... I'll have to rack my brain.

The dishcloths were sent to consultants when you submitted at least one show over $500 in February.

Yup! That would be it! I love them to by the way! All except the static cling thing they have going on in the dryer!

DMB75 said:
As a consultant is there anyway for us to buy them or get them free?

If you didn't earn them, you can submit a personal order of at least $60 adn get them for free! Or, if you have enough orders to make a self-hosted show, if you spend at least $60 as the host you can also get them!

I think I asked this before, but can my husband host a show? I thought someone said that if he does it doesn't count as commissionable sales? How does that work?

You can even host a show yourself. The guest sales count towards commissionable sales. However, anything you purchase as the host, does not. You also can't get a booking benefit. If you put your husband or whoever as a host, you can technically get full credit for everything. I'm not sure if it "allowed" or not?

Thanks for the help.

Jules711 said:
If you put your husband or whoever as a host, you can technically get full credit for everything. I'm not sure if it "allowed" or not?

I've heard someone say that it is "illegal" for anyone in your household. Although, I know people that put shows in their kids names even! I personally put it in my mom's name, and I send it to her house, or send it C/O me, to my address...

Some people also say that if they put it in their husbands name, they then claim it on their taxes.

I've done it twice with a catalog show for my husband, and I am pretty sure I got commissionable sales on the order; not necessarily the host order though.

What is the April guest special?

The April guest special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of April. It typically includes a discounted or free product with a qualifying purchase.

How do I qualify for the April guest special?

To qualify for the April guest special, you must make a purchase of a certain amount, which will vary depending on the promotion. This can be done through a party, online order, or directly through a consultant.

Can I combine the April guest special with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the April guest special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for specific details.

What if I already made a purchase but forgot to add the April guest special?

If you have already made a purchase but forgot to add the April guest special, you may be able to contact your consultant to add it to your order. However, this will depend on the specific promotion and its availability.

Is the April guest special available in all countries?

The April guest special may not be available in all countries. It is best to check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website to see if the promotion is available in your area.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • rennea
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
rennea
  • BlessedWifeMommy