• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The Benefits of Microfiber Towels: A Golf Story

In summary, microfiber towels are highly absorbent and gentle on the skin, making them perfect for wiping sweat during golfing. They are also great for cleaning golf clubs and durable enough for outdoor use. These towels require low maintenance and can be used for various purposes besides golf.
aksusan
Not sure if the micro fiber towels are still a current selling item (I'm inactive) - but found a great use for them this week. DH and I took up golf and had been using damp paper towels to clean out the little grooves, removed grass, etc. on the golf clubs. This morning tried using a very damp microfiber towel and it worked better than the paper towels - and I can wash the towel and not throw away more paper towels. Very pleased w/this find.

He also steals my microfibers to clean the screen of the tv when it gets dusty or dog nose prints. :)

They are still available, and that's a great use idea.

Thanks for the tip! Will be sure to mention it!

What makes microfiber towels beneficial for golfers?

Microfiber towels are highly absorbent and can hold up to 8 times their weight in water, making them perfect for wiping sweat off your face and hands during a round of golf. They are also gentle on the skin and won't irritate sensitive areas like traditional towels might.

Can microfiber towels be used for cleaning golf clubs?

Yes, microfiber towels are great for cleaning golf clubs. The tiny fibers in the towel are able to pick up dirt and debris from the club's surface without scratching it. They are also lint-free, so you won't have to worry about any residue being left behind.

Are microfiber towels durable enough for outdoor use?

Absolutely! Microfiber towels are designed to withstand tough outdoor conditions. They are made with high-quality materials that are resistant to wear and tear, making them perfect for use on the golf course.

Do microfiber towels require special care when washing?

No, microfiber towels are very low maintenance. They can be machine washed and dried without any special instructions. However, it is recommended to avoid using fabric softener or bleach, as these can damage the microfiber material and decrease its absorbency.

Can microfiber towels be used for other purposes besides golf?

Definitely! Microfiber towels are versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes, such as cleaning household surfaces, drying off after a shower, or even as a makeshift pillow on a long flight. They are a handy item to have in any home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • gilliandanielle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Braedensmom
  • The_Kitchen_Guy