• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Surprises in Store for Our First Show in February - Find Out Now!

In summary, the towels are the special for April and they are the microfiber "WASHCLOTHS!" Something new that we haven't had before. If you spend $60, you can get some free!
jenniferlynne
Does anyone know what we are getting if our first show in February is $500, or is it still a secret? Is it the microfiber towels? I was thinking someone said after conference, but I have gone brain dead.

It is the microfiber "WASHCLOTHS!" Something we haven't had before! :) It's the April guest special!

PampMomof3 said:
It is the microfiber "WASHCLOTHS!" Something we haven't had before! :) It's the April guest special!

LMAO!!! WASHCLOTHS.....like for taking a BATH??????:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: ;)

Sure Ginger:cool: :confused: ;) ~~You can do whatever you want with them!!!:D :D ;) ;)

Technically, they're DISHCLOTHS, for washing dishes.But I suppose you could use them for your face.

chefann said:
Technically, they're DISHCLOTHS, for washing dishes.

But I suppose you could use them for your face.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.......DISHCLOTHS!!!!....oh nevermind;)

That is too cool!!! I was just thinking the other day that I wished PC would come out with dishcloths!!!! The ones I have are falling apart. Now, we can't buy more though can we? Aren't they just going to be a hostess only thing? I may have to host a show myself so I can get some more if that is the case!

:D They are the guest special so if you spend $60, you can get some free!

host can buy them and the guest get them free with a $60 order.

If you want more, just add them on to the host order , they are $9.50

That is want I am going to do. I was looking for some new dishcloths the other day because I like to clean up after myself at my shows. Now I will have them and I LOVE the towels, I have many of them. I wish they would have brought out the pink ones for HWC.

~

PampMomof3 said:
:D They are the guest special so if you spend $60, you can get some free!

Well, I am a total dork. I should have just looked at the April special. Someone at my show asked me tonight what the special was for April and I drew a total blank. I just couldn't remember!! I guess I would have (maybe :rolleyes: ) remembered the towels if I had remembered the special.

whiteyteresa said:
If you want more, just add them on to the host order , they are $9.50
~

Good Idea!!

Did anyone notice the times on this thread. They are weird

Nope, not until you said something about it. That is strange.

Almost time for Desperate Housewives!!

Related to Discover the Surprises in Store for Our First Show in February - Find Out Now!

What can I expect from the first show in February?

At our first show in February, you can expect to discover exciting new products, delicious recipes, and amazing deals that will make your cooking and entertaining experience even more enjoyable.

When is the first show taking place?

The first show will be taking place in February. The exact date and time are yet to be announced, so stay tuned for updates!

How can I attend the first show?

To attend the first show, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will provide you with all the details and help you register for the show.

Will there be any special surprises or promotions at the first show?

Yes, there will be plenty of surprises and promotions at the first show! We are always looking for ways to make our shows even more exciting and rewarding for our customers, so you won't want to miss out.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the first show?

Absolutely! We encourage you to bring your friends and family members to the first show. The more, the merrier! Plus, you and your guests can all take advantage of the exclusive deals and surprises together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies