• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Win $200 Worth of NEW Products for Your January Show? Find Out How!

In summary, you are thinking of creating an incredible package of products and having a drawing for only those who book a January show. If the show is $500- 2x's in, $750 3X's in, $1000-4X's in, below $500 once. You are also thinking of including February bookings. You would offer the giveaway to all your contacts.
mrssyvo
I have a 2-day booth the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving, and when I do booths, I usually do not do a drawing, because I want qualified leads, not just those who want to win something, however, here is what I am thinking. Since I just prmotoed to Director, I am receiving the Director's package of Fall products, and since I earned most of them this Summer as well, I am thinking of putting together an incredible package of products, and having a drawing, for only those who book a January show- Name does not get drawn until the end of Janaury, after all the shows have been held. If show is $500- 2x's in, $750 3X's in, $1000-4X's in, below $500 once. So far, I only have 2 January shows, and with Leadership and taking a few extra days in January, I really need to book what days I have left- what do you think? How much should I put inthe basket? Should I make it a theme basket? Should I include February bookings, or just concentrate on January? Should I offer it to everyone on my customer list, or just those at the event?

I'd offer it to all your contacts. Let your customers in on the deal too!

If you only have a few dates available in January I'd include February. The only problem with making it two months is that the longer before the drawing the less excitement. How about sending extra emails (and maybe some mailed - but I'd only mail to people you know are very likely hosts) out promoting it and then during that time putting the show totals so far on it (maybe host first name too) and additional dates you still have open? That might help keep the excitement going.

I would do just January bookings. I would say include all of your shows for the month of January.

What products do you have extra of? If you had a bunch of bamboo, you could do a bamboo basket with info on 'going green' with the renewable aspect. Great idea! :)

Crystal, I will not really know what I have until I get my products in from promoting to Director- It is whatever the Fall director's package was. I will be putting it together from that. I would like to have a theme to the package, and make it incredible, so that everyone will want it.

Hmmm, anyone have the fall sell a thon sheet that shows the directors package? I'm pretty sure that you'll have a bamboo bowl, grinder, some sample salt & pepper, medium round stone... what else was there? Dots stemware, platter, trio bowl, medium bowl...

Another idea I learned at conference about those extra products you have is to use some of them as rewards for your hard working recruits.

People love free stuff so you don't have to make it worth an incredible amount. In the directors package you actually get most everything. Can't remember anymore what wasn't included.There are some gift set ideas on CC (like the bamboo bowl with the grinders filled with salt & pepper and tied with a pretty ribbon). So, you could do TWO prizes. One for January hosts and one for February ones. If you are almost booked in January, don't forget about catalog hosts! Some people forget that's a show too, esp those that "don't DO shows". Definitely included a list of available dates. That helps people narrow it down and if there aren't many creates a little excitement if they are on the fence. Of course, offer it to your customers. After all, they deserve benefits for being there for you.You may also want to keep any signage simple since people don't come to your booth to read (most anyway). Make the good stuff bigger (winning the $... package). More entries for... That way they are intrigued by a few words vs making everything the same size.You may also consider if you want someone that submits only $150 to be in the drawing at all or if the minimum qualifying show is $300 or $500, whatever.Good luck! I hope that goes very well for you!!

Sue you can do a search in the files and more in likely find the fall sell a thon sheet.

I got my new products, and here is what I have decided to do- I am taking a box, adding $200 worth of the NEW products to it, and them wrap it as a gfit- hostesses can lift it, feel the products, and then explain that hostesses who book cooking or catalog show for January will be included in drawing, with # of times entered dependent on amount of show sales. I think I will keep it for Janaury shows only, and those shos will boost my February bookings- I already have 4 definete bookings, with 2 that are getting back to me with dates- This does not leave a lot of dates open for cooking shows, but I will include catalog shows, and I have none of them booked. I would like 10 cooking, and 10 catalog shows, so this should work pretty well. Knowing that they get more chances with hight sales should give them incentive to work at outside orders over the holidays. It will be a grab-bag of sorts, but guaranteed to be NEW products and guaranteed to be $200 in value-

What is "Kicking Around an Idea..."?

"Kicking Around an Idea..." is a Pampered Chef product designed to help you brainstorm, plan, and organize your meal ideas and recipes.

How does "Kicking Around an Idea..." work?

It is a spiral-bound notebook that includes various sections such as a brainstorming page, a meal planning page, a recipe card section, and a grocery list section. You can use it to jot down ideas, plan your meals for the week, and keep track of your favorite recipes.

Can I use "Kicking Around an Idea..." for non-Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, absolutely! While "Kicking Around an Idea..." is a Pampered Chef product, you can use it to organize any recipes, whether they are from Pampered Chef or not.

Is "Kicking Around an Idea..." only for professional chefs?

No, "Kicking Around an Idea..." is designed for anyone who loves to cook and wants to keep their meal ideas and recipes organized. It is suitable for both professional chefs and home cooks.

Can I purchase "Kicking Around an Idea..." in stores?

No, "Kicking Around an Idea..." is a Pampered Chef exclusive product and can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefloretta
  • chefcharity
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Judybabe