• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Product Would Jane Customer Want to Win?

In summary, Holly would like to win a product valued between $30 and $50. She would choose either the Large Bar Pan or Mini Spatula as the PRACTICAL prize, but the WOW prize would be the Trifle Bowl.
BlessedWifeMommy
What product (can't be a gift certificate) valued between $30 and $50 would you want to win?

I was contacted by a local business doing a MNO (mom's night out) event. The cost of being included is one item that they will use as a door prize. I get to stand there and talk with all customers that night. Hopefully getting leads. I'm planning on giving free cooking shows, and coupons to everyone I meet.

So what would you think would be a "WOW" prize?

5" utility or 5" santoku knife would probably be my pick between those ranges.

Rectangular baker or
Square baker or
29 Min to Dinner, bamboo specialty cooking set, classic scraper, & small mix n scrape

Food Chopper!!

Or The Classic Batter Bowl filled w/ some smaller products..

Yikes, I just got a message that they want to have it a week ahead of time (even though the event isn't until May 7th). So there goes the order time (it takes 10 days to get anything here).

So what do you think about using a Bamboo Cracker Tray and Snack Bowls? My Mom ordered a set that is sitting here (haven't got it to her yet), I'm sure she would be patient.

Or I have a two other items in my "inventory". I have a Large Bar Pan & Mini Spatula, or I have a Triffle Bowl.

What do you think???

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Yikes, I just got a message that they want to have it a week ahead of time (even though the event isn't until May 7th). So there goes the order time (it takes 10 days to get anything here).

So what do you think about using a Bamboo Cracker Tray and Snack Bowls? My Mom ordered a set that is sitting here (haven't got it to her yet), I'm sure she would be patient.

Or I have a two other items in my "inventory". I have a Large Bar Pan & Mini Spatula, or I have a Triffle Bowl.

What do you think???

If you still have them in their packages, I'd say the Large Bar Pan and Mini Spatula myself. That's the PRACTICAL item. but a WOW item would be the Trifle Bowl....you could show photos as a center piece (candles/flowers) and all the other uses. Just a thought.

BlessedWifeMommy said:

What do you think???

I think any of those would be great!!

esavvymom said:
If you still have them in their packages, I'd say the Large Bar Pan and Mini Spatula myself. That's the PRACTICAL item. but a WOW item would be the Trifle Bowl....you could show photos as a center piece (candles/flowers) and all the other uses. Just a thought.

Yes they are all in their packages, I purchased them when I could for upcoming gifts. But I can replace them in time.

I like the idea of the Trifle Bowl, because it is a versatile item, even for people who don't cook.

My vote is the trifle bowl and you could use the sign from HO that shows different uses in a stand. I forgot to bring my trifle bowl with me Sunday to the fundraiser I did but I did have the sign in a stand and got orders because of it!

pamperedharriet said:
My vote is the trifle bowl and you could use the sign from HO that shows different uses in a stand. I forgot to bring my trifle bowl with me Sunday to the fundraiser I did but I did have the sign in a stand and got orders because of it!

Great! Thanks for that idea. I'll make sure I have my display card stand with me.

You all are sooooo great!!! I love that I can get someone else's opinion so quickly.

Glad to be of help Holly! Yes, CS is great. There is always someone around who can give an opinion a lot faster than calling. (on the most part!).

Those display cards (I couldn't think of the word so I used sign) really do come in handy and I try to remember to bring them to my shows and put them out. This one in particular really does help show the versatility of the product.

Don't forget that we have a recipe booklet in the file section here that has tons of recipes for the trifle bowl too. Check it out if you haven't already. I usually print of a set and put it with the order or tell people if they order the trifle bowl I will give them recipes.

Trifle bowl with a set of recipes you can print from here!

Definitely the trifle bowl. I sell a lot of those...some for themselves, some as gifts. I think it's something anyone would like for free :). I have a lot of people eye up the cracker tray and bowls, but not so many purchasing them.

What are the most popular products customers want to win from Pampered Chef?

The top five most popular products that customers want to win from Pampered Chef are the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Manual Food Processor, the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven, and the Ultimate Mandoline.

Why is the Quick Cooker a popular choice for customers?

The Quick Cooker is a popular choice for customers because it is a versatile, all-in-one appliance that can pressure cook, slow cook, sauté, and steam. It also has a variety of safety features and is easy to use, making it a must-have in any kitchen.

What makes the Deluxe Air Fryer a sought-after product?

The Deluxe Air Fryer is a sought-after product because it allows customers to enjoy their favorite fried foods in a healthier way. It uses little to no oil, yet still produces crispy and delicious results. It also has a large capacity, making it perfect for families or gatherings.

What makes the Manual Food Processor a must-have in the kitchen?

The Manual Food Processor is a must-have in the kitchen because it is a compact and efficient tool for chopping, blending, and mixing ingredients. It is also easy to clean and does not require electricity, making it perfect for on-the-go cooking or small kitchens.

Why is the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven a favorite among customers?

The Rockcrok® Dutch Oven is a favorite among customers because it is a versatile and durable cookware that can be used on the stovetop, oven, or grill. It also has a non-stick surface and can be used for a variety of recipes, making it a go-to for many home cooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies