1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Booths What product would Jane Customer want to win?

1. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

What product (can't be a gift certificate) valued between $30 and $50 would you want to win?

I was contacted by a local business doing a MNO (mom's night out) event. The cost of being included is one item that they will use as a door prize. I get to stand there and talk with all customers that night. Hopefully getting leads. I'm planning on giving free cooking shows, and coupons to everyone I meet.

So what would you think would be a "WOW" prize?

2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

5" utility or 5" santoku knife would probably be my pick between those ranges.

Apr 21, 2009
  3. PamperedChefLayla

PamperedChefLayla Member Gold Member

Rectangular baker or
    Square baker or
    29 Min to Dinner, bamboo specialty cooking set, classic scraper, & small mix n scrape

4. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

Food Chopper!!

Or The Classic Batter Bowl filled w/ some smaller products..

Apr 21, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

Yikes, I just got a message that they want to have it a week ahead of time (even though the event isn't until May 7th). So there goes the order time (it takes 10 days to get anything here).

So what do you think about using a Bamboo Cracker Tray and Snack Bowls? My Mom ordered a set that is sitting here (haven't got it to her yet), I'm sure she would be patient.

Or I have a two other items in my "inventory". I have a Large Bar Pan & Mini Spatula, or I have a Triffle Bowl.

What do you think???

6. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

If you still have them in their packages, I'd say the Large Bar Pan and Mini Spatula myself. That's the PRACTICAL item. but a WOW item would be the Trifle Bowl....you could show photos as a center piece (candles/flowers) and all the other uses. Just a thought.

Apr 21, 2009
  7. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

I think any of those would be great!!

Apr 21, 2009
  8. BlessedWifeMommy

Yes they are all in their packages, I purchased them when I could for upcoming gifts. But I can replace them in time.

I like the idea of the Trifle Bowl, because it is a versatile item, even for people who don't cook.

9. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

My vote is the trifle bowl and you could use the sign from HO that shows different uses in a stand. I forgot to bring my trifle bowl with me Sunday to the fundraiser I did but I did have the sign in a stand and got orders because of it!

10. BlessedWifeMommy

Great! Thanks for that idea. I'll make sure I have my display card stand with me.

You all are sooooo great!!! I love that I can get someone else's opinion so quickly.

11. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

Glad to be of help Holly! Yes, CS is great. There is always someone around who can give an opinion a lot faster than calling. (on the most part!).

Those display cards (I couldn't think of the word so I used sign) really do come in handy and I try to remember to bring them to my shows and put them out. This one in particular really does help show the versatility of the product.

Don't forget that we have a recipe booklet in the file section here that has tons of recipes for the trifle bowl too. Check it out if you haven't already. I usually print of a set and put it with the order or tell people if they order the trifle bowl I will give them recipes.

12. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Trifle bowl with a set of recipes you can print from here!

Apr 21, 2009
  13. Jules711

Jules711 Veteran Member Silver Member

Definitely the trifle bowl. I sell a lot of those...some for themselves, some as gifts. I think it's something anyone would like for free :). I have a lot of people eye up the cracker tray and bowls, but not so many purchasing them.

Apr 21, 2009
Have something to add?