• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Cooking Show in a Month Turns into a Booking Bonanza!

In summary, the speaker had their first cooking show in a month and it started off with a few mishaps. The host forgot to get crescent rolls for a recipe, which was only listed as filling ingredients in the cookbook. The speaker had to call their mom to bring the rolls and ended up getting two bookings at the show. One for cookware and one for a former consultant considering rejoining. The night turned out to be a success despite the initial chaos.
urbnk8
I had a show last night and it was my first cooking show in a month. It started off okay; I wasn't quite ready when guests started showing up, but it was okay. Well, I start talking and then am about to start my demo when the host realized that she hadn't gotten crescent rolls for the ring we were making!! When I sent her the grocery list I was copying the recipe out of the All the Best cookbook under the ring section. Well, in that section, they list only the filling ingredients so the rolls were not on there. Well, I failed to catch that when I copied it for her and she didn't catch it either, so...oops!!

Well, it happened to be a good friend of my mom's and my son's former preschool teacher and my mom was supposed to come to the show but hadn't shown up yet. So I had to call her (and the host's only phone was a corded one right smack in the middle of her living room!) and have her bring crescent rolls. So I just talked about products until she got there.

After that, things just got really hectic, but it worked out in the end. I actually got two bookings after all that!! I couldn't believe it! I can't remember the last time I got two bookings at a show. I really talked up the cookware so one booking is to get that. (too bad panorama is done!)

The other is a former consultant who is thinking of signing again. I'll post another thread with questions about that!

All in all, a crazy night turned into a good one for me with the bookings. One at the end of January and one in the beginning of February. Yea double points!

Sorry so long, just wanted to share.:)

That's awesome! Sometimes those oops moments create the best recruiting opportunity, because people see that you can be "normal" and do this!

Wow, what a rollercoaster of a show! It's always nerve-wracking when things don't go as planned, but it sounds like you handled it well and even ended up with two bookings. Congrats on that! It's great that you were able to think on your feet and keep the guests engaged while waiting for the crescent rolls to arrive. And double points too, that's a nice bonus! Good luck with your upcoming shows and I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Keep up the good work!

What is "First Cooking Show in a Month Turns into a Booking Bonanza!"?

"First Cooking Show in a Month Turns into a Booking Bonanza!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where first-time hosts can earn extra rewards for booking future cooking shows within a month of their first one.

How does the program work?

After hosting your first cooking show, you have one month to book another cooking show with at least $200 in sales. If successful, you will earn a free product from Pampered Chef's catalog, in addition to any other rewards earned from your second show.

What are the benefits of participating in "First Cooking Show in a Month Turns into a Booking Bonanza!"?

Participating in this program can greatly benefit you as a host. Not only do you have the potential to earn extra rewards, but booking multiple shows within a short period of time can also help you earn more host rewards and possibly even qualify for additional host specials.

What if I don't book another show within a month?

If you are unable to book another show within a month of your first one, you will still receive the rewards earned from your initial show. However, you will not be eligible for the extra reward offered through "First Cooking Show in a Month Turns into a Booking Bonanza!"

Can I participate in this program more than once?

Yes, you can participate in "First Cooking Show in a Month Turns into a Booking Bonanza!" multiple times. Each time you host a first cooking show and book another show within a month, you will be eligible for the extra reward. However, the program is only available to first-time hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies