• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show: Turning Excitement into Commitment

In summary, the conversation revolved around a jewelry lady who was interested in hosting a catalog show to sell PC products. She also asked about having a presentation to learn how to cook something, to which the speaker agreed. The speaker then suggested hosting a free cooking show for the jewelry lady's friends, which got her even more excited. The jewelry lady asked for a letter or email explaining the cooking show and how to commit to a date. The speaker then provided a summary of the benefits of hosting a cooking show and offered to send more details if the jewelry lady was interested.
Boomerjojo
I met a jewerly lady yesterday and she was really excited about meeting someone who sells PC. Well, she said that she didn't have time for a cooking show so a catalog show might be better. Then a little later she asked if I do a presentation to teach them how to cook something. I told her yes so i think that got her thinking about having a show. Then I told her that all she needs to do is bring her friends together and I will do the rest. I even threw out there "I do FREE cooking shows" and then she got super excited.

Anyways..does anyone have a letter/email explaining a cooking show and how to get her to commit to a date? She just wanted her friends to be able to go to a website and buy but i think that I could get her to have a show.

Any help appreciated!

Dear pampered chef consultant, I am excited to share with you the opportunity to host a cooking show for your friends! Hosting a cooking show will provide an interactive and fun experience for them to learn about culinary basics, comfort foods, and so much more. During the show, I will provide all of the necessary supplies and equipment for each participant. Plus, I will bring the necessary ingredients to make a delicious meal. By hosting a cooking show, your friends will be able to learn how to prepare delicious meals and gain confidence in the kitchen. After the show, they can order the same ingredients I used and easily recreate the meal in their own homes. If you are interested in setting a date for the cooking show, please let me know and I will send you the details regarding scheduling, cost, and setup. I look forward to hearing from you soon and helping your friends make great food! Sincerely,

Thanks!Subject: Host a Fun and Delicious Pampered Chef Cooking Show!Hello pampered chef consultant, It was great meeting you yesterday and talking about Pampered Chef! I am thrilled that you are interested in hosting a cooking show and I am excited to work with you to make it a success.As we discussed, hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show is a fun and easy way to get together with your friends, learn some new recipes and kitchen tips, and earn free and discounted products. Our shows are designed to be stress-free for the host, as I will handle all the details and bring everything we need for a successful event.Here's how it works: You invite your friends and family to your home for a fun and interactive cooking show. I will demonstrate simple and delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products, while your guests get to sample the dishes and learn some useful kitchen tips. They will also have the opportunity to order products directly from our website, making it easy for them to purchase the items they love.As a host, you will earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your show. Plus, as a special offer, I am happy to offer you a free cooking show! This means that you will get to choose any recipe you would like me to demonstrate at your show, and your guests will get to taste the delicious results.I am confident that your friends will love our products and the fun and informative atmosphere of our cooking shows. So why wait? Let's pick a date for your show and get your friends together for a great time! Please let me know which date works best for you and we will get it on the calendar.Thank you again for your interest in Pampered Chef, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!Best regards, Pampered Chef Consultant

What is a cooking show and how does it work?

A cooking show is a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and kitchen tips. During the show, a Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate how to use our products to create delicious meals and treats. Guests can then place orders for the products used during the show. It's a great way to try new recipes and see our products in action!

Do I have to buy something at a cooking show?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything at a cooking show. However, guests are welcome to place orders for any products that they are interested in. Our consultants are happy to assist with any questions or concerns about our products.

How long does a cooking show typically last?

A cooking show usually lasts around 2 hours, but this can vary depending on the number of guests and the recipes being demonstrated. Our consultants strive to keep the show engaging and entertaining for everyone involved.

Can I host a cooking show at my home?

Absolutely! Our consultants can host cooking shows in the comfort of your own home or at a location of your choice. Just reach out to your consultant to schedule a date and time that works for you.

Are there any discounts or specials available at cooking shows?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts available exclusively at cooking shows. Make sure to attend and ask your consultant about any current deals. Additionally, as a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the sales from your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • chellb1234
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies