• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Teaching a Trifle and Ring Recipe: Cooking Show & Catalog Order Opportunity

In summary, to host a cooking show, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date. The consultant will bring products and lead the cooking demonstration, while you provide the location and invite guests. The show typically lasts around 2 hours but can be customized. Benefits of hosting a cooking show include trying new recipes and products, as well as earning free and discounted products. Rewards are based on the total sales and can be used towards free products, discounts, and host-only items. A catalog show is a virtual party where guests can shop directly from a catalog and still earn rewards for the host.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I have a teacher who asked me to teach her how to make a trifle and a ring. She bought the ingredients and we did a 'cooking show' but it was just her and me. She has a list of items she would like to order that totals over $150. Can I enter this as a cooking show so that she can get $15 free for being so awesome?

yes, I would. You did a demo.

I definitely would.

she bought the ingredients, you demoed a recipe, there's $150 in sales....sounds like a cooking show to me :)

Hi there! It sounds like you and your teacher had a great time making a trifle and a ring together! I'm so glad you were able to share your love for cooking with her. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you enter this as a cooking show so that your teacher can earn $15 in free products. Just let me know what items she would like to order and I can help you place the order and make sure she receives her free products. Thank you for sharing your passion for cooking with others! Happy cooking!

1. How do I host a cooking show?

To host a cooking show, simply reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. As a host, you will provide the location and invite guests, while the consultant will bring the products and lead the cooking demonstration. It's a fun and easy way to earn free and discounted products!

2. How long does a cooking show typically last?

A cooking show usually lasts around 2 hours, depending on the number of guests and the complexity of the recipes being demonstrated. However, it can be customized to fit your schedule and preferences.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a cooking show?

Hosting a cooking show is a great way to try out new recipes and products, as well as earn free and discounted products. It's also a fun and social event that allows you to spend time with friends and family.

4. How do I earn rewards from hosting a cooking show?

As a host, you can earn rewards based on the total sales from your cooking show. The more sales, the more rewards you can earn. Rewards can be used towards free products, discounts, and even exclusive host-only items.

5. What is a catalog show and how does it work?

A catalog show is a virtual party where guests can shop directly from a Pampered Chef catalog. The host will provide a link to the catalog and invite guests to shop. The sales from the catalog show can still earn rewards for the host, and the products will be shipped directly to the guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Karen
  • SDTeaGirl