• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Web Orders: Can I Put Them on a Cooking Show?

In summary, you can combine multiple web orders and put them on a cooking show by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant and providing them with the order numbers for both orders. There is no limit to the number of web orders you can put on a cooking show, and you can still earn host rewards as long as the combined total meets the qualifying amount. To ensure that your combined web orders are applied to your cooking show, provide your consultant with the order numbers for both orders. Additionally, you can add additional items to your combined web orders by contacting your consultant and letting them know what items you would like to add.
Chef.Wanda
Gold Member
I have a catalog show going with 2 web orders. The host just let me know that she has no other orders. Can I put these two on a cooking show I am closing today? Since they are linked to another show will it accept it? If not , how would I enter them as a individual web order?

I'm not sure how that works with P3. With PP, they aren't connected to anything until I put them on a show. For the sake of complete honesty, I'd contact both people to make sure they still want the products from someone else's show. There's always the possibility that they ordered just because it was "to help out a friend." I'd also make sure the host isn't interested in completing her show.

You won't be able to pull them into P3 onto the other show you are closing because the host name won't match. You can just manually enter them into the other show. This is how we used to have to do on-line orders anyway. You can print it from your website (there's a little printer icon) and then just enter it in like you would any other order. I agree with Rae to make sure that your other host isn't going to get any more orders FOR SURE though. OH, and I always let the host of the show I'm adding them to to, know what I'm doing as well.

1. Can I combine two web orders and put them on a cooking show?

Yes, you can combine two web orders and put them on a cooking show. This can be done by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant and providing them with the order numbers for both orders. They will be able to combine the orders and process them as one for your cooking show.

2. Is there a limit to the number of web orders I can put on a cooking show?

No, there is no limit to the number of web orders you can put on a cooking show. You can combine multiple web orders and have them all count towards your show total, which can earn you free and discounted products.

3. Can I still earn host rewards for two web orders put on a cooking show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for two web orders put on a cooking show. As long as the combined total of the orders meets the qualifying amount for host rewards, you will be eligible to receive them.

4. How do I make sure my combined web orders are applied to my cooking show?

To ensure that your combined web orders are applied to your cooking show, be sure to provide your consultant with the order numbers for both orders. They will take care of processing the orders as one for your show.

5. Can I add additional items to my combined web orders for my cooking show?

Yes, you can add additional items to your combined web orders for your cooking show. Simply contact your consultant and let them know what additional items you would like to add. They will be able to update the order and process it accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • augmommychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies