• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help My Friend Cycle to Raise Money for the Arthritis Foundation!

In summary, the "Help My Friend Cycle to Raise Money for the Arthritis Foundation" campaign is a fundraising effort organized by Pampered Chef to support the Arthritis Foundation. Participants can make direct donations, join a cycling team, or purchase Pampered Chef products to support the cause. The cycling event is open to anyone and offers various distance options for participants. To learn more about the Arthritis Foundation, visit their website or follow them on social media.
ChefPeg
Gold Member
A friend of mine is participating in the 2012 California Coast Classic Bicycle Tour to raise money for the Arthritis Foundation. She needs to raise $3000 by mid-August.
I suggested to her that I do a PC fundraiser cooking show for her and she's excited at the thought.
My question is, will PC write the check out to the Arthritis Foundation on her behalf so that she gets credit towards the $3000 she has to raise?

Yes, and they will send it to your friend so she can hand it over to the foundation (and then they'll know it is from her).

As long as the boxes are from the show are sent to her. I did a Relay for Life fundraiser, in the coordinator's name, but had the boxes shipped to me because she was going to be out of town. The check came to me/acs, not her/acs.

Thank you!

Next question...

She has to have all raised funds in to the Arthritis Foundation by Aug. 17th. If we do her show on July 25th and close it that night, will the check arrive to her in time for her to send it in? (I suggested an earlier date for the show, but the 25th works best for her.)

ChefPeg said:
Next question...

She has to have all raised funds in to the Arthritis Foundation by Aug. 17th. If we do her show on July 25th and close it that night, will the check arrive to her in time for her to send it in? (I suggested an earlier date for the show, but the 25th works best for her.)

It should be. I have done a few fundraisers this year and she should receive it in plenty of time.

Thank you!

1. What is the "Help My Friend Cycle to Raise Money for the Arthritis Foundation" campaign?

The "Help My Friend Cycle to Raise Money for the Arthritis Foundation" campaign is a fundraising effort organized by Pampered Chef to support the Arthritis Foundation. It involves individuals or teams participating in a cycling event to raise money for the foundation's research, education, and advocacy programs for those affected by arthritis.

2. How can I support my friend's cycling fundraising efforts?

There are several ways you can support your friend's cycling fundraising efforts. You can make a direct donation to their fundraising page, join their team and participate in the cycling event, or help spread the word about their fundraising efforts by sharing their page on social media or with friends and family. You can also purchase Pampered Chef products during the campaign, as a portion of the sales will go towards the Arthritis Foundation.

3. Can I participate in the cycling event even if I don't know anyone fundraising?

Absolutely! The cycling event is open to anyone who wants to support the Arthritis Foundation. You can register as an individual or join a team and help raise money for this important cause. Plus, it's a great opportunity to meet new people and connect with others who are passionate about supporting the foundation.

4. Is there a specific cycling distance or route for the event?

The cycling event is typically a longer distance ride, such as a 25, 50, or 100-mile route, but the distance can vary depending on the location and event. Each participant can choose their preferred distance and route. If you're not an avid cyclist, you can also participate in a shorter distance or choose to volunteer instead.

5. How can I learn more about the Arthritis Foundation and their cause?

You can visit the Arthritis Foundation's website to learn more about their programs and impact, as well as read personal stories from individuals affected by arthritis. You can also follow them on social media to stay updated on their latest initiatives and events. Additionally, Pampered Chef will be sharing information about the foundation and their impact throughout the fundraising campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Fluffy215
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SueAdx
  • chefettesusan