• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Guest Special: Orders Over $60 - Get Free Dishcloths!

In summary, the catalog host promised she would close by April 30th, but has only received orders 104.75 so far and wants to get more over the weekend. If she doesn't close until early May, the guest will still get the April guest special.
ahammons
Okay, so I have a catalog host that promised she would close by April 30th. Here it is the 27th, and she just gave me some of her orders - only 104.75 so far and she wants to get some more orders over the weekend. I really don't have a problem w/ this, but one of her guests ordered over $60 in products and qualifies for the free dishcloths. If she doesn't end up closing until early in May, can the guest still get the April guest special?? I'm just a little confused by this. Sorry, I'm new and my director's at a show! :)

Yes, the guest will get the dishcloths. Just make sure that when you submit the show, you have it submitted for April.

And, no need to apologize....that's what we're here!

Thank you so much! I was kind of freaking out a little bit! :)

We've all been there. I think there is a cut off date, but its somewhere in May for April.

Is there a certain date that you have in the next month to submit a show from the previous month? Not sure that I worded that correctly, but hopefully someone will know what I mean.

That's exactly what I was trying to ask - thanks!

I want to say its like the 5th, but I'm not sure. If you don't mind some advice, I usually tell my hosts that I can be lexible with the closing date, but in order for everyone to get their guest special, it has to close by the 30th of the month. I figure that its my business and if that's how I want to handle it, then its ok.

Its up to you how you want to do it.

It's the last day of the following month. Like, you could still close an April show on May 31st. If there is consultant incentive, it had to be closed by the 5th of th following month. (I just got that clarified today). Ask as many questions as you need to! We'll help you out!

Anne, we sure have been posting a lot at the same time lately! Great minds work in parallel! LOL!

You'll want to pay really close attention to the fine print on our incentives. Lately it's been held in month 1, submitted by the 5th of month 2. Sometimes that's different, though. That fine print can be very important!

Thanks everyone for your help. I just got another e-mail from my host, and she's positive she'll get another $45 in orders (at least) over the weekend...so we'll see! :) Then she asked me to explain how the Host Rewards Program works - I'm sure I explained it to her, but I guess that I could have forgotten. I have a tendency to be forgetful. It's really not my fault though - I blame my kids! :D Running around after a 3 year old who is very "active" (BIG understatement), and a 1 year old all day is a little tiring. I never understood what it meant to have "mommy brain" until I had kids! ha ha Anywho, I know I should have called her, but she lives in a town w/ horrible phone reception and the whole conversation sounds like this: "huh, what did you say? can you hear me?" lol So, I sent her an e-mail explaining it....I just hope I explained it well enough.

What is the April Guest Special?

The April Guest Special is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers who place an order of $60 or more will receive free dishcloths.

Do I need a promo code to receive the free dishcloths?

No, you do not need a promo code to receive the free dishcloths. As long as your order is over $60, the dishcloths will automatically be added to your order.

Can I choose the color of the free dishcloths?

The color of the free dishcloths may vary depending on availability. Customers cannot choose the color of the dishcloths.

Can I combine this offer with other promotions or discounts?

No, the April Guest Special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

Is this offer available for online orders only?

No, this offer is available for both online and in-person orders. As long as the order total is over $60, the free dishcloths will be included.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • chefcharity
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
patty42240
  • KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies