• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get 60% off Discontinued Items at My Mother's PC Party Tonight!

In summary, the 60% off discount at the PC party tonight applies only to discontinued items marked with a red sticker. It cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions and is not valid for online orders. Additionally, the discount does not apply to items that are not discontinued and all sales made with the discount are final with no returns or exchanges allowed.
dymplz8
My mother is holding her PC party tonight so that she can get the 60% of two item benefit for her show, but we probably won't close her show until Monday since she may get a few more outside orders this weekend. My question is since she is holding her show tonight, can guest still purchase from the discontinued item list even though I'm not closing the show until Monday (march)? I just want to make sure I don't misinform anyone.

Yes, just be sure to close the show as soon as possible to insure that there is still a good supply of those disc. products on hand.

No offense to you but I'm suprised how many people have asked this question in the last week. You can order all guest specials, host specials, products until the end of the next month. But like Cathy said, some products are only as supplies last.

Don't forget to keep it as a Feb show.

I'm sorry, I know I've seen it on here somewhere before, I'm just nervous since tonight is my first cooking show and I wanted to make sure I had the right answer. Thanks for you help.

dymplz8 said:
I'm sorry, I know I've seen it on here somewhere before, I'm just nervous since tonight is my first cooking show and I wanted to make sure I had the right answer. Thanks for you help.
Don't apologize, I'm just amazed how many people ask this question! I guess I had a very good director that filled me in on all the good stuff.

What items are included in the 60% off discount at the PC party tonight?

The 60% off discount at the PC party tonight applies to discontinued items only. These items will be marked with a red sticker.

Can I combine the 60% off discount with other discounts or promotions?

No, the 60% off discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It is only valid for discontinued items at the PC party tonight.

Are there any exclusions to the 60% off discount at the PC party tonight?

Yes, the 60% off discount does not apply to items that are not discontinued. Only items with a red sticker will be eligible for the discount.

Can I use the 60% off discount on online orders?

No, the 60% off discount is only valid for purchases made at the PC party tonight. It cannot be used for online orders.

What is the return policy for items purchased with the 60% off discount?

All sales made with the 60% off discount at the PC party tonight are final. There are no returns or exchanges allowed for these discontinued items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
Replies