• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When should I add discontinued items to my registry?

In summary, to register for a Pampered Chef registry, simply visit their website and click on the "Registry" tab. There is no limit to the number of items you can add to your registry and they will remain on your registry for up to one year after your event date. If an item on your registry is discontinued, they will do their best to find a suitable replacement or provide a gift card for the value of the item. Items can be returned or exchanged within 90 days of the event date, but the original purchaser will receive the refund or credit. Contact customer service for assistance.
lisacb77
I am about to set up a registry for my cousin. If she registers for discontinued items, they can only be bought by Feb. 28 right?

And if she wants any new items, I can't add those until March 1 if I recall correctly.

Her shower is March 10 but wedding not until May 18.

Thanks!

I believe that is right. I think HO will send her an e-mail telling her she can no longer have anything on her registry that was discontinued but show a list of the new things she can add.

Perfect, thanks! I'll probably do like I did for the one I had in Aug/Sept, just keep a list of the new items to add March 1!

Related to When should I add discontinued items to my registry?

1. What is the process for registering for a Pampered Chef registry?

To register for a Pampered Chef registry, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can create a new registry by providing your name and contact information. You can also add items to your registry by browsing our catalog and selecting the items you would like to receive as gifts.

2. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my registry?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your registry. We want to make sure you have a wide variety of options for your guests to choose from.

3. How long will items remain on my registry?

Items will remain on your registry for up to one year after your event date. After that, they will be automatically removed from your registry. However, you can always add new items or update your registry at any time.

4. What if an item on my registry is discontinued?

If an item on your registry is discontinued, we will do our best to find a similar item or a comparable product for you. If we are unable to find a suitable replacement, we will provide you with a gift card for the value of the discontinued item.

5. Can I return or exchange items from my registry?

Yes, you can return or exchange items from your registry within 90 days of your event date. However, the original purchaser will receive the refund or exchange credit. If you would like to return or exchange an item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chefmelody
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • ChefinHarmony