• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can the Sept. Items Be Added to a Registry?

In summary, a bride can add new stainless steel cookware to her registry for those wanting to buy wedding gifts, and she can earn money from the registry too.
cbord
I have a bride picking out her registry items with Spring/Summer catalog, but I want her to be able to setup with Fall/Winter items. She wants to setup registry and not look at it again until after wedding in Jan. 2008.

Thanks

She will have to go back on or after September 1 to add the new products and change any that have been revamped.

I just logged in to ask the same question. I got off the phone with a bride who's having her shower on Aug. 26th. She's interested in the stainless steel cookware, and I was hoping since the wedding date is AFTER Sept. 1st she would have those items available to register for. I'll just have to talk it up big at the shower!

You could talk up the cookware and maybe collect money to start a cookware fund for her, then book her as a Sept host and do a cattie show with her as host to get some for 60% off. Maybe withhold $150 worth of the shower purchases to do it?

straitfan said:
I just logged in to ask the same question. I got off the phone with a bride who's having her shower on Aug. 26th. She's interested in the stainless steel cookware, and I was hoping since the wedding date is AFTER Sept. 1st she would have those items available to register for. I'll just have to talk it up big at the shower!

She can add them to her registry for those wanting to buy wedding gifts....and remember - she earns $$ for purchases from the registry too - so she could get some of the stainless for free or discounted.

And she gets to redeem the Registry Rewards and get the host special of the month she redeems. So she could theoretically close it in September and get 60% off cookware with some of the wedding cash.

Great ideas! (As usual)
Thanks!

Related to When Can the Sept. Items Be Added to a Registry?

1. When will the September items be available to add to my registry?

The September items will be available to add to your registry on September 1st.

2. Can I add September items to a registry that has already been created?

Yes, you can add September items to a registry that has already been created. Simply log into your registry account and select the "Add Items" option to browse and add the new items.

3. Are all September items able to be added to a registry?

Yes, all September items are able to be added to a registry. However, some items may be limited in quantity, so it is recommended to add them to your registry as soon as possible.

4. Do September items count towards the minimum requirement for a registry?

Yes, September items count towards the minimum requirement for a registry. The minimum requirement for a registry is $150 worth of items.

5. Can I add September items to a registry if I am a guest?

No, only the registry owner or co-registrants are able to add items to a registry. Guests can purchase items from the registry, but they cannot add items to it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
darlinclem
  • leshelman