• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Registry Item That Are Being Discontinued??

It's always good to be transparent with your customer and let them know what is happening. You can also let them know that new items are coming out and they may want to add them to their registry.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
So I have someone who set up a registry on my PWS. I was looking at what they have one their registry, and some if the items are items that are being discontinued on Feb 29th. The wedding isn't until July 5th. What do I do? Wait to see if those items get purchase BEFORE Feb 29th....do I email the bride and tell her about them being discontinued?? HELP!

I would email the Bride and let her know. It may be something that she will want to purchase for herself to make sure she gets them. Or she may could tell you some good friends to call that would want to purchase them for her. I definitely think you should give her a heads up on them being discontinued.

HO sends an email to the bride, if there is an email listed on the registry. It's still good customer service for you to contact her yourself and mention that some items are being retired. Keep in touch with her, too, so she knows there are new items coming out - she may want to add some of the new stuff.

She only has like 50 items on there now, and like almost 10 of them are going to be discontinued! I just hope she is ok with it! I don't want her cancelling her registry!

Just wait till she sees all the new products! I don't think she will cancel it. If anything she'll add more.

chefann said:
HO sends an email to the bride, if there is an email listed on the registry. It's still good customer service for you to contact her yourself and mention that some items are being retired. Keep in touch with her, too, so she knows there are new items coming out - she may want to add some of the new stuff.

As always very good advice! Thanks for the tip on the HO e-mail to the brides--I didn't know they did that, but I do agree that we should keep in contact and let them know what is being discontinued, on sale and what is new. Just extra good reasons so they don't forget you and perhaps will refer you to their friends!

I agree that you should email/call her yourself. If there are items that will be restyled, she can always take those items off now and replace them as soon as the new items come out. If they are going away, she can let family or friends know and they could purchase now for her.

If the items are being restyled, you may want to ask which ones she'd prefer. For instance, she may prefer white scrapers to the new style of the cranberry ones, or she may want a different size baker rather than the cranberry one.

1. What registry items are being discontinued?

At Pampered Chef, we regularly update our product line to bring you the latest and greatest kitchen tools and gadgets. As a result, some items may be discontinued to make room for new products. To find out which items are being discontinued, you can check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. Will I still be able to purchase these items?

While discontinued items may no longer be available through our website or in our catalog, your consultant may still have some in stock. Additionally, some discontinued items may be available through our Outlet section at a discounted price. Be sure to check with your consultant for availability.

3. Can I still add these items to my registry?

If you have already added a discontinued item to your registry, it will still appear for your guests to purchase. However, we recommend regularly checking your registry and updating it with current products to ensure that your guests have access to the most up-to-date items.

4. Why are these items being discontinued?

As mentioned before, we regularly update our product line to bring you the best and most innovative kitchen tools. Sometimes this means that certain items are no longer meeting our high standards or are being replaced by newer, more efficient products.

5. Can I exchange a discontinued item for a different product?

If you have received a discontinued item as a gift or have purchased it yourself and are not satisfied, our return policy allows for exchanges or returns within 30 days of purchase. However, we recommend contacting your consultant for further assistance and to explore other options before making a return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefmelody