• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Delete Discontinued Items From Registry?

In summary, to delete a discontinued item from your registry, you need to log into your Pampered Chef account, go to your registry page, and click on the "Edit" button next to the item, followed by the "Delete" button. Discontinued items cannot be added to your registry, but you can add similar or replacement items instead. Guests will not be able to purchase discontinued items from your registry, and it is important to regularly review and update your registry to ensure all items are available. You can check for a red "discontinued" label and contact customer service for assistance. In the case of a guest already purchasing a discontinued item, customer service may offer a replacement or help find a similar product to add to your registry.
straitfan
Gold Member
I have a bride that has discontinued items still showing up on her registry with a big red DISCONTINUED beneath it. (Looks tacky!) The "desired column" is now unchangeable and I would like for these items to "disappear". Any ideas on how to do it?
TIA!

No - I've tried and can't figure it out, either.

Ooo - good question. One of my brides is a friend. I'll ask her to see if she can delete the discountinued items and let you know.

I am thinking someone on here said that you could update it by showing that item was purchased and it will come off of the list?

It only shows that in the consultant view when you go into the registry from Consultant's Corner. If you go in like you were a buying guest, they don't show up. Buying guests won't see the red discontinued line. It's just a heads up for the consultant. Hope that helps.

Oh Colleen, you're right! I'm so glad! Thanks for letting me know that I can quit worrying about that! Happy Spring!

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK--GO KU!

Happy to help! :)

Related to How Do You Delete Discontinued Items From Registry?

1. How do I delete a discontinued item from my registry?

To delete a discontinued item from your registry, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to your registry page. Find the item you want to delete and click on the "Edit" button next to it. From there, you can click on the "Delete" button to remove the item from your registry.

2. Can I still add discontinued items to my registry?

No, unfortunately discontinued items are no longer available for purchase and therefore cannot be added to your registry. However, you can always add similar or replacement items to your registry that serve the same purpose.

3. Will my guests be able to purchase discontinued items from my registry?

No, discontinued items are no longer available for purchase and will not show up as an option for your guests to purchase from your registry. It is important to regularly review and update your registry to ensure that all items are still available for purchase.

4. How can I tell if an item on my registry has been discontinued?

When viewing your registry, you can check for a small red "discontinued" label next to the item. This indicates that the item is no longer available for purchase. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance in checking the availability of a specific item.

5. What should I do if a guest has already purchased a discontinued item from my registry?

If a guest has already purchased a discontinued item from your registry, you can reach out to Pampered Chef customer service for assistance. They may be able to offer a replacement item or help you find a similar product to add to your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • chefmelody
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • cookingabcs