• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Removing Discontinued Items from Your Registry: Tips and Tricks

C
cookingabcs
Ok, I've looked everywhere and can't find it so I'm hoping tha tmaybe someone here knows.

Is there a way to take products off of a registry that have been discontinued? I can't find a way to remove anything from the registry once it's there, without deleting the whole things and starting over and that's just crazy!!

So now when wedding guests shop for things, they see all the discontinued things and it just looks really tacky!

I don't want a lot of angry brides calling me. :eek: Any thoughts or help would be great.

I found the list easy to modify when I tested originally I am surprised it won't letyou take them off

Nope, you can't remove them. I've emailed HO about this, and received the response back that you can't do it. I'm now pestering them about getting this problem fixed.I ranted about it in a thread a few down...
http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=17907

1. Is there a way to take products off of a registry that have been discontinued?

Yes, there is a way to remove discontinued items from your registry. Here are a few tips and tricks to help you do so.

2. Can I remove items from my registry without deleting the whole thing?

Yes, you can remove individual items from your registry without having to delete the entire registry. Follow the steps below to do so.

3. How can I prevent my wedding guests from seeing discontinued items on my registry?

To prevent your wedding guests from seeing discontinued items on your registry, you can follow these recommendations.

4. Will removing discontinued items make my registry look more organized and presentable?

Yes, removing discontinued items from your registry will make it look more organized and presentable. You can follow these tips to keep your registry up-to-date and clutter-free.

5. What should I do if I receive complaints from my wedding guests about discontinued items on my registry?

If you receive complaints from your wedding guests about discontinued items on your registry, you can follow these steps to address the issue and keep everyone happy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • chefmelody
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
Replies