• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: No Items Selected on Registry - Tips from a Registry Pro

In summary, to fix the issue of no items being selected on the registry, first check if the items are visible and not marked as "purchased." If they are visible and still not selected, try clearing the browser's cache and cookies or contact customer service for assistance. If registry items are not showing as selected, try refreshing the page or logging out and back in. To add items to a created registry, log into the account and use the "Add to Registry" button. To remove items, log into the account, go to the registry, and click on the "Remove" button. The quantity and priority of items can also be adjusted. The registry can be shared by providing a link or using the "Share Registry" button to
ChefinHarmony
Have you ever seen this? My distant cousin registered on my site, but it says "This registry has no items selected" in red. Should I ask her if she didn't select anything yet? It's been almost a week since she signed up. I think it's weird that they would set up a registry but not select anything. Could it be our error somehow? Her shower is coming up in June and I know my immediate family wanted to buy from her PC registry, but there isn't anything selected!! Just wondering....
Thanks!
Joanne

Make sure she "refreshes" her browser.

Hi Joanne,I haven't personally experienced this situation before, but it does seem odd that your cousin's registry has no items selected. It's definitely worth reaching out to her and asking if she has intentionally not selected anything yet or if it's a mistake on your end. It's possible that she may have forgotten or didn't realize she needed to select items for her registry. It's also possible that there was a technical error that prevented her selection from going through.Either way, it's important to communicate with her and figure out what's going on before the shower in June. Maybe you can even offer to help her with selecting items if she needs it. Good luck!

Related to Troubleshooting: No Items Selected on Registry - Tips from a Registry Pro

1. How can I fix the issue of no items being selected on my registry?

The first step is to check if the items are visible on your registry. Make sure they are not hidden or marked as "purchased." If they are visible and still not selected, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, contact our customer service for further assistance.

2. Why are my registry items not showing up as selected when I view my registry?

This could be due to a technical glitch or a delay in updating the registry. Try refreshing the page or logging out and logging back in. If the items are still not showing as selected, reach out to our customer service team for help.

3. Can I add items to my registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can continue to add items to your registry even after it has been created. Simply log into your account and navigate to your registry. You can then add items by browsing our catalog or using the "Add to Registry" button on product pages.

4. How can I remove items from my registry?

To remove items from your registry, log into your account and go to your registry. Find the item you want to remove and click on the "Remove" button. You can also adjust the quantity or change the priority of the items on your registry.

5. Can I share my registry with others?

Yes, you can easily share your registry with friends and family by providing them with the link to your registry. You can also use the "Share Registry" button on your registry page to send an email invitation to your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
easytoprepare
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kdangel518