• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problems Adding New Products to Registry

In summary, there could be various reasons why you are unable to add a specific product to your registry, such as it being out of stock or not eligible for registry. If you are experiencing difficulty adding any products, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies or contact customer service for assistance. Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef registry only allows for products from their brand to be added. To change the quantity of a product on your registry, click on the product or go to your registry and select "Edit". There is no limit to the number of products you can add, but it is recommended to keep it to a reasonable number for your guests' convenience.
TJMagoo
My future sister-in-law is setting up their wedding registry and is trying to add new products from the new Spring and Summer 2012 catalog and it's not letting her. Any idea why?

She is trying to add the mini tart pans #1548 and mini pie pans #1546.

Because they are not available for customers until March 1st....so it may not let her add them to the registry yet.That would be my guess.

Yep I think that's probably it.

They are correct. New products can not be added to a registry until March 1 (or Sept 1 for Fall). They should get an email letting them know there are changes.

Is March 1st also the first day we can order new products from the spring catalog on show orders?

Yes, new products available for order March 1st.

That being said, I have a wish list for a host (not a registry) that is allowing her to put the items on it.

darlinclem said:
That being said, I have a wish list for a host (not a registry) that is allowing her to put the items on it.

If it's a March show, your PWS will allow that, because you won't be able to submit the show until March 1. For the registry, once the product is there, it is available for guests to purchase, so it can't be added until it is available.

1. Why can't I add a specific product to my registry?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble adding a product to your registry. It's possible that the product is out of stock or discontinued, or that the product is not available for registry at this time. Please double check the product's availability and if it is eligible for registry.

2. I am unable to add any products to my registry. What should I do?

If you are experiencing difficulty adding any products to your registry, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then try again. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can I add products from other brands to my Pampered Chef registry?

Unfortunately, our registry only allows for products from Pampered Chef to be added. However, we offer a wide variety of high-quality products that are perfect for any home cook or entertainer.

4. How do I change the quantity of a product on my registry?

To change the quantity of a product on your registry, simply click on the product and then adjust the quantity in the pop-up window. You can also do this by going to your registry and selecting "Edit" next to the product you want to change the quantity for.

5. Is there a limit to the number of products I can add to my registry?

There is no limit to the number of products you can add to your registry. However, we recommend keeping your registry to a reasonable number of items to ensure that your guests have a variety of options to choose from.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies