• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wedding Pages - Advertising Their Registry

In summary, some friends are getting married this summer and they are using different wedding registry websites. Some use brides.com, while others use theknot.com. PC is an option on both sites, but not as a registry.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
I have a few friends that are getting married this summer and in the near future....they have those "Our Wedding Page" things....some are at brides.com, other's at theknot.com ....anyway, just wondering if anyone knows of any that has PC as a registry that they can choose, and advertise, so that if someone goes to their wedding page, and clicks on registries it is listed? (I would like to be proactive and offer a couple of free sites out there that you can add PC as a registry)

I don't know, but that is a good question?? I will have a few bridal registries starting soon.

I don't think so but the bride can add a link - I was able to do that when I got married in 2005

Alright, I'll have to work closely with my friend that is using brides.com and see if we can. Then again, is that legal to add a link to our PWS?

jenniferknapp said:
Alright, I'll have to work closely with my friend that is using brides.com and see if we can. Then again, is that legal to add a link to our PWS?
Would the link go to your PWS or to her Registry? I would think that would be a little bit diferent.....maybe? You are not advertising your web-site, she is advertising her registry. You might want to call HO for a clarification.

I've seen other wedding sites with Pampered chef registries, but they link to the main PC page, not a consultant's website. I've used thenknot.com and the weddingchannel and neither has it as an option, but both allow you to add in links of your own.

That actually brings up a question. People can access registries from the main website, and if the registry was created through you, you still get credit for it, right?

chefbritt said:
That actually brings up a question. People can access registries from the main website, and if the registry was created through you, you still get credit for it, right?

I believe the answer is yes, since the registry is linked through you. They actually never have to even go through your PWS at any point to do a registry and give you the credit...

I guess that I could just ask them to link to the main PC site, I just like to see my personal site out there instead!:p

What is a wedding page?

A wedding page is a personalized website that couples can create to share information and updates about their wedding with their guests. It typically includes details such as the date and location of the wedding, photos, and a link to their registry.

How can advertising their registry on their wedding page benefit the couple?

By advertising their registry on their wedding page, the couple can easily share their gift preferences and desired items with their guests. This can help ensure that they receive gifts that they truly want and need for their new life together.

Can couples customize the design of their wedding page?

Yes, couples can choose from a variety of templates and customize the design of their wedding page to match their wedding theme or personal style. They can also add their own photos and details to make it unique.

Is it easy to set up a wedding page and advertise their registry?

Yes, setting up a wedding page and advertising their registry is quick and easy. With Pampered Chef's Wedding Registry program, couples can create their wedding page and add their registry in just a few simple steps.

Are there any fees for using the Wedding Registry program and advertising their registry on their wedding page?

There are no fees for using the Wedding Registry program and advertising their registry on their wedding page. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to help make the wedding planning process easier for couples and their guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • ilovpc