• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to make wedding planning easier with our new ad campaign?

In summary, the "More love and less labor" national ad campaign features print and online advertisements designed to attract newly engaged women and drive more couples to register with Yeay- The ad is very appealing to its target audience and successfully communicates the brand's message. Interest in registering with the company has been generated, with more exciting news to be shared at Yeay- The company's consultant program is based on recruiting Directors.
heat123
Silver Member
Yeay-

We're excited to announce the launch of our first national ad campaign titled “More love and less labor.” This compelling campaign is designed to build awareness of our brand among newly engaged women, and to drive more couples to register with you and The Pampered Chef®. It includes advertisements in bridal magazines and on popular bridal Web sites.

Look for a full-page print ad in:
The February/March issue of Modern Bride, on newsstands today!
The winter issue of Martha Stewart Weddings, on newsstands beginning
Dec. 23.
Also, look for an online banner ad on:
TheKnot.com — The most popular site among brides who use the Internet to plan their weddings.
Brides.com — Modern Bride, Brides and Elegant Bride magazine all direct readers to this site.
We chose these placements because bridal magazines and Web sites are among the top resources brides turn to for wedding planning and guidance. This ad was developed based on solid market research and testing and the results are outstanding! Our ad:
Stands out in comparison to other ads.
Is very appealing to our target audience.
Successfully communicates our message.
Generates interest in registering with us.
All the details will be shared at Leadership Summit and included in your Special Edition Consultant News. A reprint of the ad also will be included in your spring paperwork package to help you promote the Wedding Registry at your Shows.

Plus, you can look forward to even more exciting Wedding Registry news to be shared at Leadership Summit!

How awesome is this!?!?!?!?!

Yeah, I got it too. Pretty cool! I will be telling everyone to check Modern Bride magazine.

I already saw the online banner ad at Brides.com looks great!
It really does stand out and look different.

I'm very excited about the news! Especially because I plan on doing bridal expos in late January & mid February!

In the ad, what are the vegetables in? The cranberry accent square? It's hard to tell.

I'm excited about this as well. I'm really hoping to finally get a registry or a shower!:D

pamperedgirl3 said:
I'm very excited about the news! Especially because I plan on doing bridal expos in late January & mid February!

In the ad, what are the vegetables in? The cranberry accent square? It's hard to tell.

It looks like it, with a small SA bowl?

Okay dumb question... do Directors get all of the Wedding Registry leads these ads generate? :eek:

I hope so--we have been part of the Davids Bridal program for 10 months and not 1 registry worth anything:D ---so hope this generates something:D

Copy of Ad in Modern BrideWell off I went to find a copy of Modern Bride so that I could find the ad. Of course all of my shopping and wrapping can wait... where are my priorities?? Love how relateable this ad is to young couples!! Enjoy!!

Attachments

• Pampered Chef Modern Bride 2006.pdf
    812.9 KB · Views: 498
Koolotus said:
I already saw the online banner ad at Brides.com looks great!
It really does stand out and look different.

Okay, where is the banner?

Pampered Laura said:
Okay dumb question... do Directors get all of the Wedding Registry leads these ads generate? :eek:

I would "assume" that it will work the same way as the current lead system. You will have to be a Director to benefit from leads through HO but I am sure that with "our" name out there, all consultants should see more interest!

I love being a Director. And I SO totally *love* this company. :eek:

Pampered Laura said:
I love being a Director. And I SO totally *love* this company. :eek:
Someday.......someday.......
I have recruited 10 but just can't seem to get those darn five all at one time!:D

Pampered Laura said:

When a couple registers at the company's main site, they are asked if they have a consultant. So if they have your name, the registry would go to you. Otherwise, yes, it would go to the director leads. So get your name out there!!! ---if you aren't already a director (just noticed you were, Laura!)

erinyourpclady said:
Someday.......someday.......
I have recruited 10 but just can't seem to get those darn five all at one time!:D

Tell me about it. I've recruited 21 and have 11 Qualified. :eek:

colechef said:
Well off I went to find a copy of Modern Bride so that I could find the ad. Of course all of my shopping and wrapping can wait... where are my priorities?? Love how relateable this ad is to young couples!! Enjoy!!

We are also going to get a copy of the ad in our changeover paperwork in late January.

I am a tiny bit dissapointed in the ad :( I am really excited that they are exploring advertising in general (a ton of people must have suggested it in the survey to make our jobs easier) but I thought the ad would have more products! None of the products are really anything showstopping either!!

colechef said:
Well off I went to find a copy of Modern Bride so that I could find the ad. Of course all of my shopping and wrapping can wait... where are my priorities?? Love how relateable this ad is to young couples!! Enjoy!!

That's a really nice ad. I'm very excited about this advertising! Plus, they said more details will be announced at leadership....wonder what else will be added?;)

gilliandanielle said:
I am a tiny bit dissapointed in the ad :( I am really excited that they are exploring advertising in general (a ton of people must have suggested it in the survey to make our jobs easier) but I thought the ad would have more products! None of the products are really anything showstopping either!!

I think the folks on Madison Avenue would say that they are trying to sell a 'concept' rather than the products themselves. They are showing that a relationship with PC will enhance your relationship at home. It makes cooking dinner look a lot more fun than it is in my house, LOL!

Pampered Laura said:
Tell me about it. I've recruited 21 and have 11 Qualified. :eek:
Wait . . . . I'm new . . . Do the five recruits have to be in the same month for someone to promote?

floccies said:
Wait . . . . I'm new . . . Do the five recruits have to be in the same month for someone to promote?
No, they just have to all be qualified and active at the same time!

(that's been my problem too - I've done alot of recruiting - but haven't learned how to keep them all active at the same time yet!)

1. What is the purpose of the Wedding Registry Ad Launch?

The Wedding Registry Ad Launch is a marketing campaign aimed at promoting Pampered Chef's wedding registry service. This service allows engaged couples to create a customized registry of Pampered Chef products that their guests can purchase as wedding gifts.

2. How does the Wedding Registry Ad Launch benefit engaged couples?

The Wedding Registry Ad Launch is beneficial for engaged couples because it provides them with a convenient and easy way to create their wedding registry. They can choose from a wide selection of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that will help them start their new life together.

3. Can guests purchase items from the wedding registry online?

Yes, guests can easily purchase items from the wedding registry online through the Pampered Chef website. This makes it extremely convenient for both the couple and their guests, especially for those who are unable to attend the wedding in person.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts for items on the wedding registry?

Yes, as part of the Wedding Registry Ad Launch, there are special offers and discounts available for items on the wedding registry. This is a great way for couples to save money on their must-have kitchen and cooking products.

5. How can engaged couples sign up for the wedding registry service?

Engaged couples can easily sign up for the wedding registry service by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Wedding Registry" tab. From there, they can create their registry and start adding items to it. They can also visit a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with setting up their registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Back