• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Purchases at a Bridal Show Count Towards an Online Registry?

I am not sure what the rules are for how the bride can get the benefits of what they have purchased from the registry. I think it would be a good idea to have the sister who hosted the party be the co-host so she gets some perks for helping to make the party happen.
ChefJeniLobdell
I have a client who booked a cooking show from me last month. The show date is Monday, April 9th. Her brother is getting married on the 12th.

The client would like to host a Bridal show. Her sister-in-law to be has registered on line. The brother and sisterinlaw live in England. Most guests that are attending the wedding, and possibly the bridal show on the 9th are in the process of traveling or leaving shortly for Florida.

The guests won't really have time to view the registry on line before the show. If they purchase items for the bride at the show, can the bride get credit for them on the registry to earn free products? I am not sure how to handle this.

HELP!!! PLEASE!!!

Hopefully I am not confused and/or I won't confuse you with my answer - but here goes:

The bridal show and the registry are two completely different animals. You can have the bride get the host benefits from the show for purchases made at the party - but they do not count towards the registry. (however you will want to go into the registry and mark down what they receive at the party so there won't be duplicate gifts)

I have done showers where the bride gets the host benefits, but I set up the person who actually had the party (in this case the sister) as a co-host so they can at least get a discount and free shipping. I think that is a nice way to thank them for having the party too...

Hope this helped to answer your question!

It did. Thanks.

This is my first bridal registry so I hope that some of the guests have time while they are here in the U.S. to purchase something for them from the registry.

Related to Can Purchases at a Bridal Show Count Towards an Online Registry?

What items should I include on my bridal shower registry?

When creating a bridal shower registry, it's important to think about what items you and your partner will need for your future home. Some popular categories to include are kitchen gadgets and tools, cookware, bakeware, dinnerware, and linens. Don't be afraid to add items that may seem unconventional, such as camping gear or board games, if they are things that you and your partner enjoy.

How many items should I register for?

The number of items you register for will depend on the size of your guest list and your preferences. As a general rule, it's a good idea to register for at least two items per guest. This will give your guests a variety of options and price points to choose from.

Can I include expensive items on my registry?

Yes, it's perfectly acceptable to include high-end or expensive items on your bridal shower registry. Just be sure to include a range of price points to accommodate all of your guests' budgets. You can also consider using a group gifting feature, where multiple guests can contribute towards a larger gift.

When should I send out my bridal shower registry information?

It's best to send out your bridal shower registry information at least 2-3 months before the shower. This will give your guests enough time to plan and purchase gifts. Be sure to include the registry information on the bridal shower invitations or in a separate email or message to guests.

What if I receive duplicate gifts from my registry?

If you receive duplicate gifts from your registry, don't worry! It's common for guests to accidentally purchase the same gift. You can always exchange the duplicate gift for something else on your registry or for store credit. Just be sure to thank the guest for their thoughtful gift and let them know that you exchanged it for something else.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views