• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with August Show Date Change for Discontinued Items

In summary, Christina can do individual orders for discontinued items on Monday and change the show date if she wants.
newchefmommy
I have a quick question....I had a show this month August, the host did not close it yet however she told me that she doesn't want the august host special because she already owns the forged cutlery. here is my question, if i offer her to put it in as september, there are a few items discontinued that people want to order..if i ask her if she wants to change the show date, can i put in an individual order for these discontinued items on monday and change the date for todays?
i hope this makes sense, thanks in advance for any help

christina

Yes, you can do that. The only thing is the warranty. If you do one big individual order under, say, your name, then if someone needs to use the warranty they can't do it. But they could do it through you. Does that make sense?

It would also affect the host's show total for benefits (or maybe not, if it doesn't lower her to the previous level).

sfdavis918 said:
Yes, you can do that. The only thing is the warranty. If you do one big individual order under, say, your name, then if someone needs to use the warranty they can't do it. But they could do it through you. Does that make sense?

i was going to put it under the customers name because she is the only one who ordered the discontinued items....

thanks
i feel better now, i can't get a hold of the host!!

christina

pamperedgirl3 said:
It would also affect the host's show total for benefits (or maybe not, if it doesn't lower her to the previous level).

i collected some orders from work,
so it won't affect her show at all, in fact the orders i collected are way more than what i will be ordering individually!

Another thing is shipping would also change cause instead of the $4 she would have to do direct shipping unless you coered the extra cost

What are the reasons for the August show date change?

The August show date change is due to the discontinuation of certain items and the need to make room for new products. This change will allow our customers to have access to the latest and most innovative products from Pampered Chef.

Which items are being discontinued?

The specific items that are being discontinued vary depending on your location and the current inventory. Please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on the discontinued items in your area.

Will there be any discounts or promotions for the discontinued items?

At this time, there are no specific discounts or promotions for the discontinued items. However, your Pampered Chef consultant may have some special offers available for their customers. We recommend reaching out to them for more information.

Can I still purchase the discontinued items after the August show date change?

Unfortunately, no. The discontinuation of these items means that they will no longer be available for purchase after the August show date change. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Will there be any new products available after the August show date change?

Yes, there will be new and exciting products available after the August show date change. Stay tuned for more information on these products and how you can get your hands on them through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefTS
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • hperschnick
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies