• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating the Fall & Spring Changeovers: Where to Find New Items?

In summary, the frequency of new items becoming available during the fall and spring changeovers varies each year, with releases typically occurring every 2-3 weeks. The new items can be found in the "New Products" section on the company's website, in seasonal catalogs, at in-home cooking shows, and through independent consultants. New items are not available for purchase before their official release date to ensure fairness for all customers. Some new items may be limited edition or seasonal, while others may become permanent products. The company's return and exchange policy applies to all new items, with a 30-day return window for most items.
KelleyD
Haven't been around for the fall change over and the spring change I had gone to conference to see. So if you didnt go to conference, when will the new items show up and where do we go to see them? Many thanks for your help!

If you were/are active, you should get your season changeover box this week with new catalogs and the product guide/DVD. As far as when you can SEE the products (inperson), probably at your cluster meeting, or if you order samples which would be available this week also sometime. If you earned free product last month, then I believe those are also coming this week or early next.

FYI...This is the timeline every season...about a week after the last conference/launch.

If you did not attend conference, the new items will typically start showing up in stores and online within a few weeks after the conference. You can check the company's website or social media pages for updates on when the new items will be available. You can also sign up for the company's newsletter or email list to receive notifications about new products. Additionally, you can visit your local store and speak to a sales associate for more information about the new items and their release date.

1. How often do new items become available during the fall and spring changeovers?

The frequency of new items becoming available during the fall and spring changeovers varies each year. However, typically you can expect new items to be released every 2-3 weeks during these changeovers.

2. Where can I find the new items during the changeovers?

The new items can be found in the "New Products" section on our website, as well as in our seasonal catalogs. You can also find them at our in-home cooking shows and through our independent consultants.

3. Can I purchase the new items before they are officially released?

No, unfortunately our new items are not available for purchase before their official release date. We want to ensure that all customers have a fair chance to purchase the new items at the same time.

4. Are the new items limited edition or will they be available year-round?

The availability of our new items varies. While some may be limited edition or seasonal items, others may become part of our permanent product line. We recommend checking our website or speaking with your consultant for more information on specific items.

5. Can I return or exchange new items if I change my mind?

Yes, our return and exchange policy applies to all new items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. However, please note that some seasonal and limited edition items may have a shorter return window.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • KellyRedHead
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ivykeep