• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

*Spoiler* Spring 2014 Feast Product Discussion *Spoiler*

In summary, the Spring 2014 New products include 32 items, some of which are new colors, but the new products outweigh the color changes. Some of the discontinued items are not yet known, but it is speculated that they include the Microcookers and Scraper in Cobalt Blue. The "huge announcement" for which directors were sworn to secrecy is not yet known, but it is speculated to be related to gardening tools.
LKP said:
What freebies did you get for attending launch?

Thanks for sharing. So disappointed about the fluted pan and mini-loaf pans being discontinued. I'll have to get the loaf pan!

Mini Scoop-n-Drain
Gray Insulated Beverage Tote (now my husband's lunch tote)
Package of mini-catalogs
Season's Best
1 Catalog, new product flyer
3 Marketing/Ad sheets:
  • 1 for garden tools (has the tools on one side, and then some herb tips and info on the back plus the other herb products (keeper, infuser, shears).
  • 1 for the Tote line...one side has the products, the other has pictures and suggestions for how you can use the totes- besides the obvious ways people would use them.
  • The other ad sheet was for the RockCrok and had a new recipe on it as well. (Both PDFs will be on CC next week.)
We also got a packet of Sweet Basil seeds....to go with the garden theme. :)
The tote bag we received was the same cobalt blue. It was solid blue with the Logo/name in white on one side, and the other side has big pictures of the garden tools and "Dig it!" on it. It was just a little wider than the catalog tote...so not too big.

I can't wait to see a picture of the tote bag you guys got ~ is it like the past ones, where its a waxy-type bag or is it more cloth? I kinda have a thing for bags! lol

ok, so I am a bit confused. I did 4 shows in Jan 2014 and my total sales were $2046. Does that mean I get ALL the products from Jan Free-For-All AND the $1500 sales level or just one from each?

tayzeanna said:
ok, so I am a bit confused. I did 4 shows in Jan 2014 and my total sales were $2046. Does that mean I get ALL the products from Jan Free-For-All AND the $1500 sales level or just one from each?
You will get the two show level and the $1500 level. JANUARY 2 Shows (Value $48.50) "Batter Me Up" scraper- BLUE Swirl (decorated scraper with that phrase, and comes in two colors. Bamboo handles- very cute. the back of the scraper has measurement guides on them! Very coolWould make great hostess gift). Garden Trowel - New Booking & Recruiting Slide (updated for new hostess plan, etc)
$1500 Level (Value $178) Cobalt Blue Color Coated tomato knife Cobalt Blue Cutting Board (9x13 size cutting board, has the blue edges instead of grey. But the regular grey is also available) Cord Warp (set of 2) (these are a stiff foam-type wrap for cords and chargers...very nifty gadget-will be great for earbuds in the purse, etc; Cobalt Blue) Dual-sided cleaning brush (small brush - about the size of a toothbrush, for cleaning around the edges in your kitchen (ie- sink, drains, etc), grout, etc) Garden Cultivator Gray Chevron Insulated Collapsible Cooler (the pink/paisley items are still available...now you can just choose a more manly/less girly option) Round Scrub Brush (fits in the muffin pans/brownie pan wells, and can be used on cookware) "Stressed is Desserts Spelled Backwards" Scraper - PINK (decorated scraper with that phrase, two colors offered..OH, the back of the scraper has measurement guides- Loved this one) The Plant-Based Plate Recipe Card collection (5-vegan recipes)

OH!!! I am SUPER excited now!!! I thought I was just getting one thing from Jan and one from the 1500 level not all of those.

thehaleykitchen said:
I can't wait to see a picture of the tote bag you guys got ~ is it like the past ones, where its a waxy-type bag or is it more cloth? I kinda have a thing for bags! lol
The waxy type they have done the last few years.

If any one has one of the bags that they really do not want... I would love the opportunity to "buy" it:)

I am excited to see pictures since I am a visual person. Does anyone have any to share?

Just got this email:Dear Consultant, It has been brought to our attention that there have been several social media postings regarding upcoming drops to our product line, identified through new season materials shared at week one of Feast. Because of this, we're now providing everyone with the discontinued products list in this email. It will also be posted on Consultant's Corner on Monday, Feb. 10 as part of new season materials.Please find the list of discontinued products below.Sincerely,
Rich Hlava
Chief Operating OfficerThe following products will be discontinued in the Spring/Summer 2014 season, and will be available on While Supplies Last through Feb. 28, 2014:Cookware Tools
2326 - Nylon 4-Piece Set - Specialty
2317 - Nylon Masher
2319 - Nylon Slotted Server
2330 - Nylon Spiral Whisk
2335 - Nylon LadleGift Giving
2544 - Remix. Refresh. Repeat.Holiday
1224 - Small Bamboo Snowflake Spoon - Red
1223 - Small Bamboo Snowflake Spoon - Green
1226 - Petite Bamboo Snowflake Spoon - Red
1225 - Petite Bamboo Snowflake Spoon - Green
1222 - Petite Snowflake Scraper - Red
1221 - Petite Snowflake Scraper - Green
3010 - Holiday Dots Square Bowl
3011 - Snowmen Round Appetizer Plates (set of 4)
3012 - Snowmen-Dots Divided PlatterKitchenware
2517 - The Suds Pump®
1214 - Insulated Beverage Tote (restyled)
1206 - Fresh Lasting Lid SystemMust-Haves
2538 - Skillet Dinner Set (restyled)Pantry
1966 - Season's Best® (Fall/Winter 2013)
9594 - Itty Bitty Bevs® Cosmopolitan Drink Mix
9593 - Itty Bitty Bevs® Appletini Drink Mix
9597 - Itty Bitty Bevs® Lemon Drop Martini Drink
9598 - Itty Bitty Bevs® Strawberry Daiquiri Drink Mix
9545 - Itty Bitty Bevs® Margarita Drink Mix
9570 - Itty Bitty Bevs® Cucumber Mojito Drink Mix
9499 - Korean Barbecue Sauce
9613 - Chocolate Caramel Sauce
9662 -Chocolate Peanut Butter Sauce
9752 - Caramel Sauce
9753 - Chocolate Raspberry SauceSpecialty Cutting Tools
1132 - Cheese Shaver
1139 - Ginger GraterStoneware
1373 - Single Servings Pan
1418 - Mini Loaf Pan
1440 - Stoneware Fluted Pan

They forgot Season's Best:blushing:

Woops, never mind, it's there in the pantry items

Funny that they finally put the discontinued list out there. Used to, at conferences when products were revealed, we had a Discontinued list in the material we were given. I guess to save money, they stopped doing that. Although I have to admit, my heart skipped a beat there for a second. haha.

Fluted Pan really disappoints me. Big seller for me in the summer when I do a microwave cake in 14 minutes.

Is the Christmas stuff still available? I want to put out a list to my customers, but I don't want to include anything that isn't available. I will leave the suds pump off

Going Going Gone FlyerHere is the Going Going Gone Flyer that I have.

Attachments

• Going Going Gone 2014.jpg
    Going Going Gone 2014.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,022
Can't wait for pix!!

Thanks for the details. Very excited to get the products

Shawnna said:
Is the Christmas stuff still available? I want to put out a list to my customers, but I don't want to include anything that isn't available. I will leave the suds pump off
Just through the winter season (Feb 28) (or until they would go "till supplies last", which is rare).

I was just on Consultant Corner (it is now February 9) and still no Spring Launch update. I don't know how long it has been there, but I read in the lower right window that there is a new double burner grill pan and garden tools (I haven't read all the posts so maybe someone else already mentioned those)

I hope everyone enjoyed their Launch today. Did anyone not get to go because of the weather? This has been the craziest weather here in Oklahoma. We got 2-3 inches of snow Friday afternoon and evening. Roads were slick and there were several wrecks in our area. Today, warmer and the snow and ice melted off the roads. More winter mix coming in tomorrow.

TheDoughGirl said:
I was just on Consultant Corner (it is now February 9) and still no Spring Launch update. I don't know how long it has been there, but I read in the lower right window that there is a new double burner grill pan and garden tools (I haven't read all the posts so maybe someone else already mentioned those)
The info is supposed to be up by tomorrow.

TheDoughGirl said:
This post lists all the products and specials announced. Some folks listed the discontinued items on page 6 of this thread I think.Consultants Corner is SUPPOSED to have the info starting on the 10th. But I think from years past, it wasn't first thing- that's for sure! I think by mid-day/noon timeframe, you started seeing the info. But hopefully they are prompt! There should be several videos that you would want to watch as well...product videos and a few with training tips for both new products, and for the RockCrok.

new products spring 2014 1b132c44-63a3-4bf1-8020-7f38da3dc0ee.jpg 7f5fc5be-d905-468b-a457-9554e6a558d3.jpg 9fc9f06a-c5ce-48a1-adb0-0168ec1a8bec.jpg 14bb2133-2c96-41dc-a2c1-6000b4eb006e.jpg 60ada7d3-647d-4631-8aef-b59f1973738c.jpg

new products spring 2014 520963c1-f026-4609-b912-aef4086b83e0.jpg a4947065-efd3-4400-a7c7-7318d79aa16d.jpg ba12d7d9-2e62-4d60-8d13-43c618d69802.jpg d0741c67-c982-45f9-b96d-f6198d9ead64.jpg d2433bac-4b28-4935-ab26-1906ca569560.jpg

new products spring 2014 dcd2f863-f811-40d9-9333-ded712d45fce.jpg f5efc7a6-1841-4ec8-afd0-11c8a1375770.jpg f9403036-5481-4b23-b5bf-55f842d88526.jpg

"higoobs" Thank you so much for posting these photos.

Are we allowed to post the new items to the public yet -like on facebook?

Thank you for posting!!

Finally some pictures....thank you. The caddies are going back to black? Surprised by that for sure.

Thanks for the pictures!

Thanks for the photos!

Kristin Radunz said:
Are we allowed to post the new items to the public yet -like on facebook?
Just be careful not to sabotage your February business. I think that's usually the caution about posting too early. Obviously getting your March hosts excited is desired, but you don't want folks to wait to buy and kill February.
pkd09 said:
Finally some pictures....thank you. The caddies are going back to black? Surprised by that for sure.
I think the official description is "oil-brushed bronze" to go with the current trend in kitchens right now ....so not a flat black like before.

where on consultants corner do they post new products and when can we order the new samples?

higoobs said:
where on consultants corner do they post new products and when can we order the new samples?
For old CC site- go to the Managing your Business Tab, then Samples/Supplies (last one in the list). Select "Learn More" under the Samples...From there, you can see where to go. If you are using P3- you can create a Sample Order (non-commission), to place the order (and get a receipt tracked). I'm happy to see that they have them as INDIVIDUAL ORDER items, versus the packages!! YEAH!I think in Beta- you go to the Shopping Cart in the upper right corner - for consultants. But I'm not using that system for orders/shows yet, so not sure if it is showing up (saw someone in the Chatbox was having trouble with it )

Looking for honest opinions of the new products. I was unable to attend launch and can honestly say I am disappointed with the pictures I see of the products. Would love input from those who were able to attend their launch as to their impressions of the products first hand.

Mary Pat's testimony proves the new lead system does not work. If someone had to try 4 times and still not get a reply that they want to sign up there is a problem with the system.

pkd09 said:
Looking for honest opinions of the new products. I was unable to attend launch and can honestly say I am disappointed with the pictures I see of the products. Would love input from those who were able to attend their launch as to their impressions of the products first hand.
I was skeptical, but the garden tools ARE very nice, if that is something you are into (gardening). But as far as tools go, they feel very nice and have great features/benefits. They compare in cost to other quality tools I have seen in catalogs recently.I love and want the Bamboo charging station and the tablet easel. Like our bamboo, they just feel very nice as well as are very attractive pieces. I also really want the car organizer. The Double-Grill pan is VERY nice...just like the current pan. But I have to decide if I can justify the cost (even at 50% right now).

Consultant's Corner now has several of the product videos and Flyers online from Launch.

Found it! On Beta, it is under Training & Resources, then Product Training. (on original CC, it is under Products & Recipes, then Product Marketing
http://new.pamperedchef.com/cc/seasons-of-success-videos (this is the new product video page)

There are other videos in that area too...but this has the new products.
  • Product Training Videos,
  • Gardening Tools (flyer and videos),
  • On the Go (flyer also),
  • Product Training (has the product guide),
  • Seasons of Success (new products for the season)

You watch, they will send out an email within the hour now that we went looking for it!

There are a lot of flyers circulating around claiming that the pink "on the go" collection is discontinued. The pink ones are in the new catalog beside the gray.

Intrepid_Chef said:
There are a lot of flyers circulating around claiming that the pink "on the go" collection is discontinued. The pink ones are in the new catalog beside the gray.
A couple of them are "RESTYLED"...which I agree...should NOT be on a discontinued flyer because it's not honest (IMHO). Especially since the new product is essentially BETTER than the old.

I don't understand the difference between the old one and the new one. Other than it being available in a different color, of course.

They are now leak proof!!!

For those of you who saw the Bamboo Tablet Stand, will it actually hold a thick cookbook and not just the spiral PC ones? I am contemplating getting one so just curious.

1" space when bottom tabs are up. Just measured.

Chef Gilles said:
1" space when bottom tabs are up. Just measured.
Wow - thanks for the quick answer!! Very helpful.

Anyone know what the new product is we're suppose to get for the Rock Your Team Challenge???

I received mine yesterday and it is beautiful! I may have to have several of them! Made extremely nice and should easily hold a full size cookbook! I can even see having one in my office to hold my receipts as I enter my orders plus I a few pictures and have lost the back to make them stand up... Ya! It is perfect for that too! You could even use them to display the special at shows or events! LOVE IT!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Admin Greg
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views