• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Product Discussion

is not how I pictured my day going!Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Uploading photos: You can also make a private folder on Facebook, put your photos there & then paste the URL links here with the [ url] and [ /url] boxes in front & behind the address. That way, you are not uploading to the Chef Success files section and the photos are bigger on the screen to see. ;)I'm scheduled to go to Arlington tomorrow, but my in-laws cancelled on me today. I have no sitter & am having ZERO luck finding one for all day. This... is not how I pictured my day going!
Admin Greg
Staff member
WARNING: This thread contains discussion and media about the Spring Launch. If you prefer to be surprised during your Wave or prefer to learn about the new items after the Wave please go back now!Dear Cheffers you may use this thread to discuss all things Spring Launch. Please feel free to post photos and comment on the new items.We also ask that you refrain from discussing anything about Spring Launch in any other part of the site. Let's make this option work so we can do it again next year!Before Spring Launch begins you may post wish lists and rumors! :) Post away! Have fun! :chef:

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Sooo... anyone heard any rumors? What do you think will be announced?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Quick question, because I don't fully know how the site handles all the pictures, but pictures posted in this thread are only accessed here, right? I just want to be sure they won't appear on the home page at the top/ bottom. KWIM?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*
babywings76 said:
Quick question, because I don't fully know how the site handles all the pictures, but pictures posted in this thread are only accessed here, right? I just want to be sure they won't appear on the home page at the top/ bottom. KWIM?

Correct, those are drawn from user's personal albums :)

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Wouldn't the pictures show up in the files section?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Good catch, I'll filter this forum out from the results

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I'd just like to say, anyone who does not want to post here and have it on public record, please PM me with any info you care to share.

Also, as Kate posted in the spoiler poll thread, I am especially interested in items that are going to be discontinued. The new stuff is fun to hear about but it's the discontinued stuff that is the most frustrating.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*It is frustrating, and nice to know for customers, but mine's a purely selfish reason... I want to submit a personal order this week! ;)

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*LOL. We're on the same wavelength. I didn't hear about the Moroccan rub going away soon enough.

Tracy99 said:
I don't think this is a spoiler but I just saw the HWC products are up on CC. https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/incentives/13_march_sp/index.jsp

I thought they usually revealed them at launch. Not overally impressed by them

I actually know of a number of my customers who are going to buy the batter bowls and the knife (I had a few miss it the last time). I love the scoops and actually like the ones that I have that are pink better than the clear (easier to see and find). The Twixit Clips are PERFECT baby girl shower gifts and I sell tons of them, same idea for the dot towel.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I LOVE LOVE LOVE the batter bowls with the pink lids! I had a lot of customers ask for the pink knife. I think they will be excited! Yeah!!!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*It is a better selection than they have had for awhile.

darlinclem said:
I actually know of a number of my customers who are going to buy the batter bowls and the knife (I had a few miss it the last time). I love the scoops and actually like the ones that I have that are pink better than the clear (easier to see and find). The Twixit Clips are PERFECT baby girl shower gifts and I sell tons of them, same idea for the dot towel.

But aren't the batter uobowls w pink lids for hosts only? If they are for everyone then I am more excited.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Uploading photos: You can also make a private folder on Facebook, put your photos there & then paste the URL links here with the [ url] and [ /url] boxes in front & behind the address. That way, you are not uploading to the Chef Success files section and the photos are bigger on the screen to see. ;)I'm scheduled to go to Arlington tomorrow, but my in-laws cancelled on me today. I have no sitter & am having ZERO luck finding one for all day. This bites!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I really like the pink!!!

esavvymom said:
It is a better selection than they have had for awhile.

I can't find where the products are. I tried under Charitable giving HWC but find them. Help please.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*March incentive for 2+ shows. Earn the whole HWC line. ;)

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Thank you. I accidently found it when I was trying to see if the April stuff was back up yet.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I like that March incentive

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Is it up in the beta site? I only see feb

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Almost starting time!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Counting on scoop!! Could not go this time and really am having a pity party here....I am loving that we have this spoiler thread!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Well...I guess I won't be posting...they specifically asked us not to share or post pictures on FB and other forums. So sorry! :(

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I have someone texting me but I am afraid to get her in trouble....UGH!!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Sitting at home with kids because my sitter canceled on me. This bites! :(

otisbg said:
I have someone texting me but I am afraid to get her in trouble....UGH!!

You certainly don't need to name her

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I'm going next week I still can't wait I got a show March 1st!!

Admin Greg said:
You certainly don't need to name her

Agreed it will be our little secret!!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*ok.....new serving utensils, tea infuser, tea bird & timer, silicon boil over lids?? new cookbook, 2 new Bevs, 4 new rubs, sugar bowl & creamer, salt & pepper shakers for Simple Additions. new cheese knives, some sort of vacuum lids for prep bowls & MFP. stoneware egg cooker (they got this for going) single serving stoneware pan, ginger grater, new type spreader?? She has taken a few pics from the catalog. She loves the new catalog as well as the new Seasons Best. Some sort of corn holder for the grill. She is in Toledo and does not like the person running it....LOLOLOL...no name yet....just says she is not good!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Pm greg and let HIM take the blame...haha. Kidding. (Sort of ;) )Edit: nevermind...you posted as I did

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Not exactly a spoiler since it's in the Consultant News, but the April special is in there.60 percent off the following:
* Knife block set
* Grill pan AND grill press
* Deep Covered Baker
* Chip maker AND simple slicer
* Trifle bowlThe guest special is a free egg slicer with a $60 purchase.I'm really surprised there are no new products in that special.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Well....all I want is the pink lid. I don't need any more batter bowls!
Really cute idea, though!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I am going next week to my launch and I hope they impress otherwise, because it sounds like a very weak list of products. But we have a strong product line anyway and usually the recipes get me excited as well. Any clue on discontinued?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Not more rubs -- ugh!
Excited about the stuff to go with SA -- about time!!

Sandi

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*What do you get as the free stone?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Well only two stones listed above so ...Let's give them a bit of time because it is VERY hard to get all this down when they're putting the products up on the stage. I am reserving opinion until I actually see the products.I hope the salt and pepper shakers don't mean they're discontinuing the grinders ...

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*The stoneware egg cooker...also. Silicon prep bowls, refrigerator baking soda holder/monitor, vegetable brush, garlic masher,French green bean cutter, black & pink insulated totes, She is enthused as there are more unique items with a lower price point she says

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Discontinued items, please!! lol
(Especially any discontinued pantry, so I can stock up!!)

Thank you!!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*There usually isn't a discontinue list. People figure it out from the catalog.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Just texted her for the discontinued:D

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I thought there was a list . . .

Sandi

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*So far Mole rub is going bye bye

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Nope. The list is in the information they send to our homes. Sometimes.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Discontinued. Tangerine ginger sauce...blackberry balsamic (one of my best sellers) mango curry , mole rub, Thai red curry rub, rosemary herb seasoning. Both Latin flavor cookbooks......good bye tango tangerine. Cranberry is back

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Rosemary herb? Say it ain't so ....

Last edited:
Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Oh no, I'm sad about the rosemary herb seasoning being discontinued :( also the blackberry balsamic sauce, Thai red curry rub, and a little sad about the mole rub..

Admin Greg said:
WARNING: This thread contains discussion and media about the Spring Launch. If you prefer to be surprised during your Wave or prefer to learn about the new items after the Wave please go back now!

Dear Cheffers you may use this thread to discuss all things Spring Launch. Please feel free to post photos and comment on the new items.

We also ask that you refrain from discussing anything about Spring Launch in any other part of the site. Let's make this option work so we can do it again next year!

Before Spring Launch begins you may post wish lists and rumors! :) Post away! Have fun! :chef:

btw, I love this thread, thank you Greg :thumbup::)

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Nothing screams out "have to have it!" right now. Maybe some "that would be nice".
Which is good...I can't afford to get anything right now (and didn't earn any). I suppose there is a slim chance of getting something in February, but not holding out hope with things as they are right now. ;)Might be a couple of discontinued items from the pantry line I'll need to stock up on.Thank you for sharing.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Glad that I could do this as so many of you helped me over the years. I did earn some and will for Feb if the book shows pan out. I am glad there are not alot of pricey items

<h2>1. What are the new products being launched this spring?</h2><p>The Spring Launch will feature a variety of new products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. Stay tuned for more details during the launch! </p><h2>2. When will the Spring Launch take place?</h2><p>The Spring Launch will take place on a specific date, which will be announced closer to the launch. Keep an eye on our website and social media for updates.</p><h2>3. Can we see any sneak peeks of the new products?</h2><p>Yes, we will be sharing sneak peeks and hints about the new products leading up to the launch. Keep an eye on our social media for these teasers.</p><h2>4. Will the new products be available for purchase immediately after the launch?</h2><p>Yes, the new products will be available for purchase immediately after the launch. However, some items may have limited availability, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.</p><h2>5. Can we still buy current products after the Spring Launch?</h2><p>Yes, current products will still be available for purchase after the Spring Launch. The new products will be added to our existing product lineup.</p>

1. What are the new products being launched this spring?

The Spring Launch will feature a variety of new products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. Stay tuned for more details during the launch!

2. When will the Spring Launch take place?

The Spring Launch will take place on a specific date, which will be announced closer to the launch. Keep an eye on our website and social media for updates.

3. Can we see any sneak peeks of the new products?

Yes, we will be sharing sneak peeks and hints about the new products leading up to the launch. Keep an eye on our social media for these teasers.

4. Will the new products be available for purchase immediately after the launch?

Yes, the new products will be available for purchase immediately after the launch. However, some items may have limited availability, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.

5. Can we still buy current products after the Spring Launch?

Yes, current products will still be available for purchase after the Spring Launch. The new products will be added to our existing product lineup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views