• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Product Discussion

is not how I pictured my day going!Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Uploading photos: You can also make a private folder on Facebook, put your photos there & then paste the URL links here with the [ url] and [ /url] boxes in front & behind the address. That way, you are not uploading to the Chef Success files section and the photos are bigger on the screen to see. ;)I'm scheduled to go to Arlington tomorrow, but my in-laws cancelled on me today. I have no sitter & am having ZERO luck finding one for all day. This... is not how I pictured my day going!
Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*
babywings76 said:
I saw on Pinterest the talk of using a muffin pan. In the picture they are leaving the egg whole. The difference with our egg cooker is that the circles are wider so the egg will spread out bigger and then be thinner and cook faster. Also, because it's stoneware, it will cook waaaay nicer than in a metal muffin pan. ;). Also the main indicated use of this is for the microwave and so stoneware will work where a metal pan won't.

The talk on Pinterest about using the muffin pan in the oven is for hard-boiled eggs.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*All info I have says that won't be available until 11th, and I've been checking PP regularly

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*What time tommorrow will there be pictures on this post?

higoobs said:
What time tommorrow will there be pictures on this post?

Some are already there....go back to page 10 of this thread.

higoobs said:
What time tommorrow will there be pictures on this post?
We're all busy up here taking pictures of the snow as it piles up. Where in our world is Weslasco (sp?):balloon:

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*The pinterest idea I saw was for "fried" eggs, not boiled. They were suggesting it for breakfast sandwiches. They used a metal pan, but our stoneware muffin pan would also work. I'm interested in seeing our new egg pan to see how much it is different.

Tracy99 said:
But aren't the batter uobowls w pink lids for hosts only? If they are for everyone then I am more excited.

Yes, Batter bowls with pink lids are for host's only!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I don't recall seeing the second piece of stoneware. Aren't there two new pieces? Also, is there a picture of the silicone prep bowls?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*My slides are almost done & will be on my Facebook page tomorrow (after all the launch attendees have seen the new items). Anyone who wants to steal those are welcome to do so. Just be sure to save them to your computer & re-post! You don't want to link your customers to my Facebook business page. ;)/SheilaLovesPCETA: I'm dong them 8.5" X 11" ~ so you can print them & put them in a binder to take to upcoming shows & entice March bookings! ;)

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Does anyone have a Going Going Gone flyer done? Like in the next 15 minutes?? :) I have a vendor fair today and realized that I should have that out for people to know.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Does anyone have the breakdown of each Level we earned? I am interested to hear what free products are in each level!! Also - what other freebies did we get for going to the launch & 2 shows? Please share!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*They did not give that to us.....hopefully they will post Monday morning. We received the microwave egg stoneware piece for going to launch and for 2 shows you will receive the 6 individual serving piece of stoneware.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I was sad they didn't give that list to us at launch...I loved seeing what I was getting as they showed us the products last year

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Can someone post the HWC products.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I just saw a picture of the Launch stoneware piece and at first glance (before knowing it was stoneware and from Launch), honestly thought it was a dog dish!

niktim3 said:
Can someone post the HWC products.

Go to Consultant's Corner & look at what the Consultants can earn in March ~ it shows all the HWC products. ;)

ChefPeg said:
I just saw a picture of the Launch stoneware piece and at first glance (before knowing it was stoneware and from Launch), honestly thought it was a dog dish!

or a stoneware bra....

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I just got home from Lexington and showed my husband the egg cooker. He was like, "why did they give you a dog bowl?"

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I thought there was a Gluten Free cookbook?? Did I dream that?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*There really is a Gluten Free Cookbook! But they said they wouldn't recommend any of the recipes for show recipes. Being Gluten intolerant I can assume why; most have more ingredients than you may want your host to buy, and almost always they are specialized. They stressed at our meeting NOT to leave out any ingredients! (I secretly wondered how they knew I did that!)

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*now to when do they make the list for free for all?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*has someone posted what the new catalog looks like??

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Does anyone know if the 50% off hostess sets have changed. Any new guest sets?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*there are now only 3 hostess sets to choose from. The two cookware choices and the classic scraper set. The color coated knife set was eliminated.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*I swear I've searched this thread for 15 minutes and my poor brain hurts. Does anyone know what items are being discontinued (by list?) I tried a link here but it was just to You Tube. I can't find anything on Pinterest. Help!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*All the tangerine tang items; cookbooks: Latin Flavor, more Latin flavor & of course fs2012, Gift Giving: Holiday entertaining, sauce it up, Decadent Dessert Sauces, Serve it hot. Holiday: Snowman Scraper, Holiday Dots square bowl, snowmen round plates, snowmen dots divided platter. Pantry: tangerine Ginger Sauce' Slackberry Balsamic Sauce' Mango Curry Sauce' Mole Rub' Thai Red Curry Rub and Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix. Must have Sets have been changed.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Is the dill set included in that?

lt1jane said:
or a stoneware bra....

The left side is bigger than the right side! LOL...
The tea bird is cute but I really don't get it at all. Hoping that many more ideas other than tea come out.

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Can some people check to make sure we're not missing any new products in the individual threads? If we are please let us know and we'll add them.
Thanks!

DebPC said:
Can some people check to make sure we're not missing any new products in the individual threads? If we are please let us know and we'll add them.
Thanks!

Bean slicer, Silicone Prep Bowls, & Microwave Grips are missing.

baychef said:
The left side is bigger than the right side! LOL...
The tea bird is cute but I really don't get it at all. Hoping that many more ideas other than tea come out.

I myself have a collection of tea infusers...and you should see some of the ones that are out there! Mine are practical but still fun. I've also seen a sea diver, monkey etc. The tea bird is just so darn cute AND practical..it will be hard for tea lovers to resist!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*Does anyone have info (besides touching it) on what the tea infuser is made out of? It doesn't say in the Spring Product Guide.

Thanks!

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*The little bird, or the infuser of the pitcher?

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*It says the pitcher is glass, doesn't say what the insert is made of, I'm assuming glass too since it doesn't say differently on the product description.

Sheila said:
It says the pitcher is glass, doesn't say what the insert is made of, I'm assuming glass too since it doesn't say differently on the product description.

Hmmm. The insert was 2 pieces, that screwed together. I am thinking it may be some sort of plastic - I don't remember it being that heavy.

(They made a point of saying that none of the plastic products had BPAs...)

Re: *SPOILER* Spring Launch Product Discussion *SPOILER*The insert is definitely not glass. I think it's acrylic.

Are we doing a Fall Launch "Seasonings" spoiler or is that Taboo??

Was hoping to find some pictures of the new fall 2013 products, or at least a list. **sigh**

I don't think they are able to announce anything until the first fall seasonings meetings start! and I think they start around the 5th or 6th, I think that's what I read..

Not allowed to say anything/show anything until Monday, August 12.

pchockeymom said:
Not allowed to say anything/show anything until Monday, August 12.
Hmmm. Doesn't sound like I'm going to have products to show at the fair. I'm there from the 12-17. That's VERY unfortunate.

most haven't had their meetings yet. We have our meeting tomorrow morning.

<h2>1. What are the new products being launched this spring?</h2><p>The Spring Launch will feature a variety of new products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. Stay tuned for more details during the launch! </p><h2>2. When will the Spring Launch take place?</h2><p>The Spring Launch will take place on a specific date, which will be announced closer to the launch. Keep an eye on our website and social media for updates.</p><h2>3. Can we see any sneak peeks of the new products?</h2><p>Yes, we will be sharing sneak peeks and hints about the new products leading up to the launch. Keep an eye on our social media for these teasers.</p><h2>4. Will the new products be available for purchase immediately after the launch?</h2><p>Yes, the new products will be available for purchase immediately after the launch. However, some items may have limited availability, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.</p><h2>5. Can we still buy current products after the Spring Launch?</h2><p>Yes, current products will still be available for purchase after the Spring Launch. The new products will be added to our existing product lineup.</p>

1. What are the new products being launched this spring?

The Spring Launch will feature a variety of new products, including cookware, kitchen tools, and food items. Stay tuned for more details during the launch!

2. When will the Spring Launch take place?

The Spring Launch will take place on a specific date, which will be announced closer to the launch. Keep an eye on our website and social media for updates.

3. Can we see any sneak peeks of the new products?

Yes, we will be sharing sneak peeks and hints about the new products leading up to the launch. Keep an eye on our social media for these teasers.

4. Will the new products be available for purchase immediately after the launch?

Yes, the new products will be available for purchase immediately after the launch. However, some items may have limited availability, so we recommend placing your order as soon as possible.

5. Can we still buy current products after the Spring Launch?

Yes, current products will still be available for purchase after the Spring Launch. The new products will be added to our existing product lineup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views