• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch - Keep It Quite Request!

In summary, the conversation is about keeping the upcoming Pampered Chef Spring launch a secret until all events have been held. Some participants have accidentally seen new products and are excited to learn more at the upcoming launch. There is also discussion about a prank email with pictures of attractive men claiming to be new consultants.
pampered1224
Silver Member
Spring launch - keep it quiet request!We are all going at different times and personally I want the excitement of learning about all the new products and programs. Can we all agree that until the last event has been held - that we keep secrets? Please?
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

WOW! I just realized we won't have to do Wave threads or keep anything quite this year for NC!! That's gonna be weird!

Last edited:
I agree! My best friend, a week ago, saw the Special January Edition of Consultant News that was posted by accident. She saw all the new products. Guess which was my favorite? I won't know until Feb.4 when I go to to Seattle. She's not sharing a word, out of respect, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Bumping! Keep it up there folks!

I got scared a couple of days ago when my other half told me a coworker of his knew what the new products were and was having a Pampered Chef party to preview them! He sent me the e-mail she sent him. Well, they were playing a trick on me thankfully! It was the e-mail that has been going around for years with the really cute, Playgirl styled pics, guys in it!

Well, I can't go so if anyone wants to send me a private email and let me know if there is anything exciting please feel free to do so. I don't want to spoil it for anyone else. And, if nobody wants to do that its fine...I can wait...my business has been pretty much non existant anyway because I have too many other things going on. I had planned to go to the Spring Launch but my DH doesn't want me to go, so its better that I just skip it. Maybe I will be able to go to Chicago. I hope we have some good stuff coming up. I really need a boost in my motivation. I had a good December but I didn't earn any new products because I had lots of individual orders and only one really good show. I can't complain about the sales, just wished I could have earned at least 1 new product...lol Thanks in advance if anyone decides to share...and everyone have a great time. Its always fun to meet up with other consultants.

pampered1224 said:
Bumping! Keep it up there folks!

I got scared a couple of days ago when my other half told me a coworker of his knew what the new products were and was having a Pampered Chef party to preview them! He sent me the e-mail she sent him. Well, they were playing a trick on me thankfully! It was the e-mail that has been going around for years with the really cute, Playgirl styled pics, guys in it!

LOL - every once in a while, a host or customer will email that to me.

It was funny the first 5 or 6 times. :D

When people send me that I tell them that I get to meet those consultants at training events. They should join my team so they can meet them, too. :)

Of course, I later tell them that that email has been floating around so long that those guys are probably now sitting at home waiting for their Social Security checks.

lockhartkitchen said:
I agree! My best friend, a week ago, saw the Special January Edition of Consultant News that was posted by accident. She saw all the new products. Guess which was my favorite? I won't know until Feb.4 when I go to to Seattle. She's not sharing a word, out of respect, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Julie I will be at the Spring Launch in Seattle also. Hopefully we can meet up.

Spring launch - keep it quite request!
Would you like to edit your post to say "keep it QUIET?"

I never said said I was na accurate tyoieuist!

Now THAT'S funny!

raebates said:
When people send me that I tell them that I get to meet those consultants at training events. They should join my team so they can meet them, too. :)

Of course, I later tell them that that email has been floating around so long that those guys are probably now sitting at home waiting for their Social Security checks.

I've GOT to remember that line for the next time I get that e-mail forwarded to me! :D

EESH! I don't think even I would get too excited about them now! A couple of us were trying to figure out when those shots had been taken. Based on the quality of the shots, we figure this: The guys are probably in their early 20s. The quality of the pics looks close to the early 80s. Now figure that it is now 2010, they would all be in late 50s. So unless they really took great care of themselves, I don't think so!! And Thanks Rae! Worst part, I didn't intentionally spell "an" wrong!

pampered1224 said:

I just got this email from my Mother-in-Law! :eek: Good gracious (I've seen it before from a thread on here...) I'm going to reply to her with what Rae said. *hehe*

1. What is the "Spring Launch - Keep It Quiet Request!" event all about?

The "Spring Launch - Keep It Quiet Request!" is an exclusive event for our loyal customers to get a first look at our new products for the spring season. It's a chance to see and purchase these products before they are available to the general public.

2. When and where will the "Spring Launch - Keep It Quiet Request!" take place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location]. Please refer to your invitation for the specific details and timings.

3. How do I RSVP for the "Spring Launch - Keep It Quiet Request!"?

You can RSVP by filling out the RSVP form on your invitation and sending it back to us via email or mail. You can also RSVP by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant directly.

4. Can I bring a guest to the "Spring Launch - Keep It Quiet Request!"?

Due to limited space, we kindly request that only invited guests attend the event. However, if you would like to bring a guest, please let us know in your RSVP and we will do our best to accommodate them.

5. Will there be any special offers or discounts at the "Spring Launch - Keep It Quiet Request!"?

Yes, there will be exclusive offers and discounts available only to attendees of the "Spring Launch - Keep It Quiet Request!" event. You won't want to miss out on these amazing deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
esavvymom