• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Items as of Febg 29/08

In summary, PC has decided to discontinue some of the products for Feb 2008 because not enough people were buying them. The products that are being discontinued include the double balloon whisk, the oil dipping set, and the discontinued birthday cake mix.
muffetts
Gold Member
Does anyone have a word or pdf document for the discontinued items for Feb 2008? It would be helpful if it were Canadian too. I would greatly appreciate your help!

Thanks.

muffetts said:
Does anyone have a word or pdf document for the discontinued items for Feb 2008? It would be helpful if it were Canadian too. I would greatly appreciate your help!

Thanks.

I don't have the Canadian version but have the US version in Word. If you want it let me know and I'll attach it for you.

Harriet, could you please attach the US version to me as well?

US Last Chance on Discontinued Products Flyer
BNORCROSS said:
Harriet, could you please attach the US version to me as well?

Here it is (US version).

Attachments

• LAST_CHANCE[1].doc
    30 KB · Views: 367
Thanks...I'm going to use this, too!

Thanks Harriet!!! Now I just have to come up with the perfect answer why some of these products are being discontinued....especially the double balloon whisk (sold alot of these and love it myself!), the oil dipping set, etc.

Maybe you can say something like, PC has decided to discontinue these items because not enough people were buying them and that made the cost to produce them higher, so PC discounted them so that they can keep the costs of their other products down. I'd also tell them to keep checking the outlet thru your PWS for them b/c retired products are sold there.

Good point about the outlet...I guess I always have success selling the balloon whisk, it kinda surprised me they would discontinue it...yesterday at my cluster meeting some others were surprised too..the oil dipping set shocked us also...anybody else???

pamperedbybarbara said:
Good point about the outlet...I guess I always have success selling the balloon whisk, it kinda surprised me they would discontinue it...yesterday at my cluster meeting some others were surprised too..the oil dipping set shocked us also...anybody else???
There are some people who didn't find out what was being discontinued until yesterday?? Or am I reading that wrong? I agree with the balloon whisk, I love mine. I had a guest ask about the whisks and which one she should buy. When I mentioned how much I liked the balloon whisk she asked why it was being discontinued if it was so good. I just told her that sometimes only a few people like an item and PC knows what is selling good and what is not.

No...everyone was just saying how surprised they were at the list of discontinued items..the meeting happened to be yesterday and that is when the subject was brought up...I love my whisk..it breaks up cake mixes soo much faster than the others

Related to Discontinued Items as of Febg 29/08

1. What items are being discontinued as of Feb 29/08?

As of Feb 29/08, the following items will be discontinued: the Classic Batter Bowl, the Garlic Press, the Small Batter Bowl, the Pizza Stone with Stand, and the Mini Serving Spatula.

2. Why are these items being discontinued?

At Pampered Chef, we are constantly updating and refreshing our product line to provide our customers with the best and most innovative products. These particular items have been discontinued to make room for new and exciting products.

3. Can I still purchase these items after Feb 29/08?

No, unfortunately these items will no longer be available for purchase after Feb 29/08. However, you may be able to find them at a discounted price through our outlet or through third-party sellers.

4. Will there be any replacements for these discontinued items?

Yes, we are always introducing new products to our line. While there may not be exact replacements for these discontinued items, there may be similar products that will meet your needs and preferences.

5. Can I return or exchange a discontinued item?

If you have purchased a discontinued item within the past 30 days, you may be able to exchange it for another item or receive a refund. However, please note that all discontinued items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged after the 30-day period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • avelissar
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kewaters
  • ChefTS