• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Have Old/New Product List?

In summary, an old/new product list is a comprehensive list of current and discontinued products offered by Pampered Chef, including names, item numbers, and prices. It can be found on the Pampered Chef website and in the consultant's back office, and is updated quarterly with new products being added or discontinued throughout the year. Products on the list can still be purchased while supplies last, but availability may vary for different countries due to regulations.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have way too many old catalogs and want to give them out at events. Does anyone have a list (word doc) of all the new products I can print and put in the catalog? Also, does anyone have a list of the recently discontinued products?? I would like to X them out in the old catalogs. Thank you!!

There was a list of discontinued products in the change over kit.

I looked through my kit again. I didn't see a list, so I did a google search & found someone had typed one on here, but when I had done a cs search only past years came up.....
so I have my lists ready for this weekend!

Last edited:

1. What is an old/new product list?

An old/new product list is a list of all the current and discontinued products that Pampered Chef offers. It includes product names, item numbers, and prices.

2. Where can I find the old/new product list?

The old/new product list can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Products" tab. It is also available in the "Resources" section of the consultant's back office.

3. How often is the old/new product list updated?

The old/new product list is updated quarterly, usually at the beginning of each new season. However, new products may be added or discontinued throughout the year.

4. Can I still purchase products that are on the old/new product list?

Yes, you can still purchase products that are on the old/new product list as long as they are marked as "available while supplies last." Once they are sold out, they will be removed from the list.

5. Is the old/new product list the same for all countries?

No, the old/new product list may vary for different countries depending on product availability and local regulations. It is best to check the product list for your specific country.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sjoneschef
  • Products and Tips
Replies